Loki

(Sorry for the long wait! A lot has been going on and I am 2 weeks away from starting college! I just wanted to thank you all SO much for the love and support you all have been showing me on my Marvel Imagines. My book is now running close to the end, so if you'd like to see another imagine of one of your favorite characters, please request them before I end the book!)

(Spoilers from the show Loki if you haven't, kinda my own spin off of the events from the show, and if you haven't seen it yet then.... bestie wrydddd GO WATCH IT RN)

(TW: mild language, hints at dr)

(Do not worry. You are real. This imagines is make believe!)

^_*^_*^_*^_*^_*^_*^_*^_*^_*^_*^_*

"Mobius please, we have to trust him." You told your partner in the hallway outside the door that held a captive Loki.

"He's a Loki, (Y/N). He's supposed to be the God of Mischief, we can't trust him. He's lying to you." The man was eye level to you as he folded his arms over his chest.

"But I trust him." 

He took a sharp inhale, "(Y/N)..."

"And you trust me, don't you Mobius?" You tilted your head to the side to see his fallen face a little better. 

His eyes glanced back up to you for a brief second before he let out a sigh and dropped his arms to his side and grabbed his TemPad. "Fine." His voice turned into his iconic hush. "But if he stabs you in the back and it turns out he lied to you then, that's all on YOU." 

You nodded. "Got it. But he won't. We were friends before I joined the TVA." You smiled at Mobius before walking through the door to find Loki sitting at the table watching himself die on repeat.

"Let's go."

The lean man turned his head towards you a bit startled, "(Y/N)... Did you get him to agree?"

"Yep, I'm really good at manipulation." You smirked at Mobius as he narrowed his eyes at you.

"Whatever, how do I go back to my life before the TVA." Mobius turned serious and took a step forward. 

Loki sighed in relief, "Alright, here's the plan."

--------------------------

You, Loki and his alternate-self, Sylvie, are standing in front of a huge blob of smoke, that takes the form of a dog. "So this is it, huh." You inquired besides Loki who stood in the middle of you and Sylvie.

"Well I would guess so, if it's charging at us, idiot." The blonde spoke from the other side of Loki. 

You ticked your jaw, annoyed by the woman. "What did you just call me?"

She turned to face you, "You heard me you dumb-"

"Shut up the both of you!" Loki hissed annoyed at your bickering.

"You're the dumb bitch." You mumbled under your breathe; the statement being obviously targeted to the woman. 

"That's it!" She jumped around Loki and lunged herself at you. "You're dead you, bloody twat!"

You grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back and kicked her knee, "Eat shit!"

Loki tried separating you both hurriedly while the smoke got closer and closer to you as you both fought. "Please!"