Wanda

*Ring* *Ring*

'Hey! This is (Y/N)! Sorry I can't get to the phone right now. I'm probably eating. Or sleeping. Or sleep eating. Who knows! But anyways please leave a message after the beep! And have a great day!'

"Oh hey (Y/N)! It's me Wanda. I was wondering if yo wanted to train with me today because Pietro is uh...sick? and I don't want to do it alone. Soooooo give me a call back! Thanks! And by the way, your voicemail is great! Okay bye!"

————
You walk out of the bathroom. And wipe your hands on your pants.

You slumps onto your bed. "There's nothing to do! Again!" You yell into your pillow.

You blindly grab for your phone. Then you feel it and grab it.

You roll over onto your back and open your phone.

One call and voicemail from 'Wanda'.

You click the voicemail and listen.

You text her. 'Hey sorry. I was in the bathroom! I'd love to train with you. I'll meet you there in 15!"

You get and up and change into shorts and a shirt. You pull your hair up into your signature high ponytail.

You run towards the training room while putting your shoes on. "Ugh! Get on my foot!"

You stumble and run into someone. They squeak.

"Ah! I'm so sorry!" You get up and look at who's on the ground. "Wanda!"

You laugh. "(Y/N)?" She laughs as well. You help her up.

"So! What are we doing?" You ask her as you both walk to the training room. She walks uncontrollably close to you.

"Well its a surprise!" She giggles. She drags you there.

You walk in and the lights are off. You turn it on and it's a single bulb hanging from the ceiling and there's nothing in the room except a single chair. "Wanda...?"

She shoves you in and pins you down. She injects something into your neck. "W.....and...a...."

Your body becomes very numb and cold. She looks at you sadly as she ties you to the chair. She whispers to you. "I'm so sorry...but I have to..."

You look behind her with narrowed vision and see a tall robot and a blonde boy. Pietro and...? "Ultron..?"

And everything turns black.