Steve

(P/A/T)- Pick a Team ~ Rams or Patriots
*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.

It's Super Bowl time and you have amazing seats. You're decked out in (P/A/T) clothing and even have the quarter-backs' face on your cheek.

The game's going really slow. You clap as the Patriots score a point finally giving the game a little life.

You hear loud foot steps pounding down the stairs and you turn. You see your boyfriend of three years, Steve, walking with a box of popcorn, stacked on top of two boxes of nachos, stacked on top of two large sodas. "Excuse me Sir." He speaks softly to a man standing in the way.

The man sluggishly turned, his hand hitting your head.

"What the hell, dude!" You raise your voice.

The man leans down and is centimeters from your face. "Hello lovely lady. Did I give you permission to speak? I don't think so." He smirk and traced your jaw line.

You curve away from him after and look at Steve uncomfortably. He was fuming. He nodded knowing what you wanted.

"Here, Babe." He hands you the drinks and food. You placed the popcorn, drinks and one box of nachos down. You held one box and started eating from it.

"I don't understand why people can't hold their alcohol like I can." He mumbles.

You stood and slammed your nachos into his face and Steve picked him up by the collar of his jersey.

"That's for not moving out of my way."

Steve then takes one hand and punches his face.

"That's for touching my woman."

He then body slams him to the ground.

"And that's for making her waste her food."

He stands up and dusts himself off and tiptoes past you to sit on your left.

He picks up the popcorn and eats it.

You smile and rest your head on his shoulder. You both wearing matching clothing. "Thanks Stevie."

He smiles down at you as he takes a sip of his Coca-Cola. "Anything for you. Oh. Did I miss anything?"

You giggle and take a handful of popcorn. "Other than you missing the Patriots getting three points. That's about it."

He nods. You see your team getting ready to score a touchdown.

You both are screaming "ooohhhh".

You both stand and throw your food screaming right before the guy catches it.

He misses the catch and you both slump down into your seats sighing. You both look down at the food and drinks spilt on the floor and the people in front of you. You both start laughing.

"I am so sorry..." You snort.

They all give you disapproving glances grunting and turn around. And you both giggle into each other.

The lights turn off and Maroon 5 starts playing.

You both smile at each other and you lay your head on his shoulder again, enjoying the music, and the company of each other at the Super Bowl watching the (P/A/T), together.