The Avengers

A/N: Sorry for the long wait! This one's pretty long so I hope you all enjoy it!

"Sixty-one bottles of beer on the table, sixty-one bottles of beer! Take one down pass it around, sixty bottles of beer on the table!"

The song that Tony and Thor are currently singing in the front of the charter bus, is still extremely loud at the back. You have your head leaned back in the chair, holding a book in your hands.

"SHUT UP!" You scream from the back throwing your book towards the front.

"Shit!" The bus swerved a little causing Peter, your bus buddy to get chucked into your lap.

His face turns a bright shade of red, "I-I'm sorry (Y/N)!" He frantically climbs back into his seat.

"Stop throwing shit (Y/N)! I'm driving!" Tony screams from the front.

You roll your eyes and flick him the bird and a chorus of laughter erupts from the bus.

You lean back into your chair and fix it so you're basically laying down. You look back and see a smiling Bucky with glasses on, reading a magazine.

"Hey Buck." You smile your ears tinting a bit.

"Do you want me to move so you can sleep?" He asks concerned if he should move or not.

Steve leans against him looking at you. "C'mon (Y/N), there are plenty of seats to sit back in and it's got to be in Buck's lap?" He laughs.

Bucky takes his glasses off and throws them in Steve's lap. He throws the magazine behind him and Clint yelps. "I've already read this one!"

"You wore Steve's glasses? Can you not see?" You lift your seat up so he can have leg room and you turn, talking to him through the gap between your seat and Peter's seat.

"I guess looking closely in a sniper's scope has caused my eyes to go bad. I can't see things up close anymore." He sighs. Steve pats his leg.

"It's alright Bucky. We're on vacation now, so no more reading and stress but more relaxing!" You turn around and fist bump the air.

"20 minutes from Tennessee, Avengers!" Tony yells from the drivers seat.

Cheers, hollers, hoots, whistles and laughs are heard in the charter bus. The Avengers have decided to go on a vacation to Tennessee.

You may wonder, why Tennessee and not Dubai or Costa Rica or Japan, or some other exotic island, but a state.

Well, Natasha really wanted to tube down a river, you wanted to go to the famous Dollywood theme park, Shuri wanted to hike a new mountain, and Bucky wanted to experience a zip line again. But with no train encounters.

So Bruce and Vision looked up some good places and there are some fun spots in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. So Tony bought a charter bus, put the logo on the sides and he's been driving since 5am. It's now around 3pm. There has been so many stops along the way, from getting out to take pictures, to bathroom breaks, and pulling over to try and catch a turkey. Clint doesn't have that great of a shot, and T'Challa isn't that fast and agile.

Everyone, and you mean everyone, is on this bus. It's a huge bus with three seats in a row on both sides of the bus and there are about 25 rows.

In the front is Tony driving, Pepper in the passenger seat, Happy behind Tony, Bruce behind Pepper, then Thor, Vision, Wanda, T'Challa, his sister and his girlfriend. Then it's Peter's friends in front of you, Buck, Steve, Rhodes, Sam, Clint and his family, Natasha. You haven't seen everyone cause you, Steve and Bucky got on late. Bucky was having a mental break down on if he should or shouldn't bring tank tops.