Peter

It was the day before homecoming of your Junior year of high school.

You weren't going. Well, plainly because you didn't have a date.

"(Y/N)! Are you listening?"

"Eh? Sorry Irene. I spaced out..." You replied lazily.

"Are you alright?" She asked concerned.

You still looked at something. "Mhm. I'm fantastic, why do you ask?"

She followed your gaze and her eyes landed on a tall, dark haired boy. "You like him don't you."

Your head snaps to her. "Shut up! No I don't!" She whispered harshly.

Her eyes stayed on him. He sat with his two friends. A boy and a girl.

You were definitely jealous. He didn't know who you were. But you knew him. Peter Parker.

"(Y/N), just wear something cute and casual. I'll pick you up. Alright?" Irene told you.

"No, Irene. I'm not going. Have fun with your boyfriends. My dad is coming home from a business trip." You told her with your best fake smile.

She squealed. "He is pretty great. Thank you. But I'll ditch him and hang out with you if you want me to. He'll understand.." She smiles sadly.

"No, Irene, no. Go have fun with him tomorrow. Remember? I just said my dad is coming in town." You flicked her arm.

She smiled. "I'll go find him now."

And there you were. Sitting by yourself. In the middle of an empty cafeteria.

————

Your phone buzzed.

One text From: Padre
Hey kiddo. Something came up. I can't be there tomorrow night.

You:
It's fine. Love you.

Padre:
Thanks. Knew you'd understand. Love you too.

You slammed your phone down irritated.
You curled up into a ball on your bed.

A sob erupted in your chest. And more came. You were full on sobbing.

How could your father abandon you on a night where you should be having fun? But you weren't  going because you thought he'd actually come home.

After at least an hour of crying your stomach rumbled. There's a nice pizzeria three blocks down so you'll go there and get an Alfredo cheese pizza. Your favorite.

You change up your attire a bit so you can look presentable. Grabbing your house keys, phone and wallet, you slip on your shoes and begin your walk from your house.

————

It was a rather chilly night. You of course forgot a jacket, thinking it wasn't bad at all. But it was.

Half way there you hear whispering from an upcoming alley.

"Is that Vulture's kid?"

"Yeah. It is. We can get biiiiggg bucks for this."

"She's so cute."

"I call dibs at her first, boys."

You hug yourself tighter as you continued walking picking up your pace a little.

When you walked by they didn't chase you. Maybe they weren't talking about you.

Nope. They really were.

You scream as someone picks you up from behind and drags you backwards.

"Let go of me you scum bag!" You screech.

"Hard to get are we, eh?" You hear a scratchy voice say.

"Yeah." You elbow him in the gut. Then you kick him where the sun doesn't shine. "I am."

You tighten your grip on your belonging. You go to run but the other men block your path. Turning, the man who you just escaped from was standing there clutching his chest smirking at you.

"Help-" You go to cry for help.

You are thrown to the ground. Your belongings thrown behind a garbage can. "Shut up you twat!" Someone barks.

"I-I um...I suggest y-you leave the lady a-alone....please..." You hear a voice speak from above you.

"Now who are you? Spider-boy?" He chuckles out, the other laugh along too.

"A-ah. No, that's where you are wrong. Sir." The boy speaks.

You are laying behind him. He is standing protectively above you. He shoots webs out and sticks the men to the ground.
"I'm Spider-Man."

He helps you up. "Thank you...Spider-Man.."

He nods his head. "Couldn't leave a beautiful lady to defend herself."

You laugh lightly. You walk over to grab your things. As you turn to thank him again, he's gone.

"W-Wait! Come back!"

You wait. But he doesn't come back. You turn around to walk out of the alley and there he is.

Upside down hanging from a string of webbing.

"Yes?"

"Who are you?" You ask.

He chuckles. "Hello, (Y/N). I'm Peter Parker. From school."

You grab the end of his mask and pull it up from his chin and uncover his mouth and nose.

You lean in and give him a small but passionate kiss. As you pull away you whisper, "Thank you. Spider-Boy."

————

It all turns out that your father and your boyfriend are enemies, which is what Peter has told you.

You take a last glance at yourself in the mirror and do a quick twirl. 

"My beautiful girlfriend."

You turn and see Peter leaning against the door frame with a single white rose in his hand.

"Oh, I'm so flattered." You playfully slap his chest. Which is quite hard. So there are probably abs. You keep a mental note to go to the beach together when it gets warm.

"Are you ready?"

You smile up at him as you hold his hand.

"Ready as I'll ever be Pete." You give him a warm smile.

And you get into his Aunt May's car, and you drive off to your Junior year homecoming.