Vision

"What's the plan Cap?" You ask him as you fidget with your tight suit.

"We fight." He responds flatly.

"Another normal day." You smirk.

Cap starts to run, and everyone follows.

"Let's do this." You hear Wanda whisper to you. You smile at her as you both levitate into the air.

You fight against Spider man. He wraps his webbing around you fast. "Gah!" He pulls you down and slams you into a plane.

You get up blood dripping from your nose. "Let's dance, buddy."

"Hey, I'm Spider man. Who are you?"

"Your mom."

"What?!"

You use your telekinesis to throw him into the ground. You run at him and kick him square in the crotch. "Ow." You run away to fight someone else.

Vision makes a line of fire in front of you. You glare up at him and swoosh him away.

You see Bucky and Steve running. You watch them but the tower slowly falls. You use all of your strength to keep it up.

"Go! Steve and Bucky go now!" You scream. They turn and see you struggling. But they nod and sprint off.

Wanda tries to fight Vision off but he throws her and she lays on the ground unconscious.

He runs to her and she slowly wakes up. Rhodey uses his powers and your grab at your ears. "Ahhhh!"

You see them going under and unclench your ears. You scream as you try and keep your hold of the broken tower. Rhodey still using his powers on you.

Steve and Bucky make it inside and into the jet. You let go and you fall face first.

You feel warm liquid fall from your mouth, nose, ears and your forehead.

"Oh my goodness, (Y/N)... I am terribly sorry..." Vision leans above you. Rhodey shoots off after the jet not caring about you.

"It's okay, I'm okay."

And darkness eats you up whole.