Peter

Peter one or just Peter: Tom Holland's Peter Parker
Peter two: Tobey Maguire's Peter Parker
Peter three: Andrew Garfield's Peter Parker
*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.

"Peter!"

"Yeah?" Your Peter hollered back at you from behind you.

"Yup?" Peter number two spoke up.

"What's up?" Peter number three walked up behind you.

"I mean- Peter Parker?" You spoke as if it was a question.

"Yeah we are all named..." Peter number two mumbled.

"Yeah we are all Parker's so um..." Peter number three said as he leaned on the desk next to you.

"MY Peter, is that better??" Your cheeks started to tint pink.

He walked to the front of you and leaned on his elbows, "What's up, (Y/N)?"

"I need you to hold this while I pour the serum into the vial. Be very steady." You passed him gloves and the vial.

The other went back to what they were doing and Peter number three started up a conversation with you.

"You remind me of... my Gwen.. sorry if that's weird." He rubbed his neck as he spoke.

You let out a light breathe, "Peter, I need to focus."

"I-I- you're right. Im s-sorry, I'm gonna go over-" he turned his head to the side and pointed to an empty stool in the classroom. "-over there..."

You looked back at the vial and the serum in the vase. Peter looked at you very intently then looked at Peter three then back at you. "That was kind of rude don't you think?"

"Shut up, I'm trying to make a serum to fix the problem you made. Now if you want this to work hold still." He went silent and help the vial in front of you as you started to pour it in.

Once all of the content had filled the brim, Peter put the cap and needle on the top. It was ready to go to cure Norman.

"Alright, I'm done."

"So am I." Peter two spoke from the side.

"Are they all ready?" Ned spoke. He looked at all of the Peter's as they shook their heads.

"Alright let's go." You spoke as you threw away what you had used.

*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.

"Okay so what are we doing again so we don't fuck up?" You spoke to all three of the Peter's.

"Why are you up here again?" Peter three spoke with a slight attitude.

"Because I'm going to be throwing you all the serums  from here." You flatly told him.

"Yes. She plays a vital role in this mission. You got this." Peter number two spoke with a smile.

You nodded in agreement and sent him a smile back.

Peter two them walked off to go stretch. "Peter can you leave me with Peter number three really quick?"

He raised a brow but nodded and left you to go help crack Peter number two's back. Peter number three leaned on a rail and looked at you. "What? Telling me to shut up again?"

You leaned on the tail opposite of him and sigh, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that, I was just stressed because well I'm not a Spiderman like you three so I wanted to make sure I got the serum right. I'm sorry for snapping at you like that, I just wanted to feel useful to you. I just want to help, even though I am powerless."