Thor/Avengers

A/N: Hello everyone! Sorry its been a while. High school is a pain in my ASS. That all I really have to say to you guys except I'm SO SORRY. I'm trying really hard to update often.... ish ;-;
Anyways, @iamKhrfan123 requested this Thor/AvengerXReader. I hope you all enjoy. :)

Just to help you out lol
(Y/H/L)~ Your hair length
(Y/H/C)~Your hair color
(Y/E/C)~Your eye color
(Y/F/C)~Your favorite color

.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.

It's been a few weeks after Thanos's attack leaving most of the people on the team, in the soul stone.

The ones who remain stay scattered around the tower. Or left for some alone time.

Currently the only ones who are at the tower are Steve, Tony, Natasha and Thor.

Steve sits on the couch scratching his beard. He's wondering what he could do to get Bucky back.

Tony sits on the counter with his back to the small group. He keeps a half empty bottle of vodka close to him. He's practically immune to getting drunk. Bottles of beer lay sparatic around him too. He let everyone go.

Tony was deep in thought. Why did Strange give him the Time Stone?

Why wasn't Wanda strong enough to protect Vision?

Why was Peter one of the ones that disappeared?

His eyes read the worn down tag on the bottle.

He let out a sigh.

Natasha sits next to Steve who looks at a compass with his long gone lover tapped to the top.

Thor walks into the room with a face full of determination. "Avengers!-"

Tony turns to face him, Steve closes his compass, Natasha stands up.

"-Or what is the rest of us... Is it only you three left?... Wow...." He coughs. "Anyways."

Thor takes a deep breath in. "We should go to the house of abandoned children."

Steve raises a brow. "You mean an adoption home?"

Natasha grunts and replies, "It's called an Orphanage. And I'm not going back to...there...never....again...." Her lip quivers. Her eyes scan the room as she brings her hand up to her mouth. "I'm sorry." She whispers and walks to the bar where Tony is sat.

"You, my dear, red headed friend, are forgiven." Tony hands her the bottle.

"Why should we go to the Orphanage, Thor?" Steve asks as he lean back widening his legs to get comfortable.

Thor bellows out a laugh. "To bring our spirits up, of course! Thanos took most of the people we care about, half of the worlds population to be exact, SO. Let's go collaborate with the lonely kids!"

Natasha chokes on her vodka. "Are we sure?"

"Let's just go. He seems eager to." Tony speaks.

Steve stands and follows Thor out the door.

"Are we really sure?" Natasha asks as she follows Steve out the door holding her bottle.

"Yes. Now sober up, no one wants to see a drunk Black Widow." Steve takes the bottle from her and chucks it fifty yards away.

Tony frowns. "That was expensive!"

Natasha also frowns but puts her lips in a thin line.

"Let's go!"

———

They arrive at the orphanage. A tall metal gate stands in their way. A box with a speaker is connected to the side.

Marvel Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें