Tony/Bucky

"Dad!" You scream at the flaming roof comes crumbling down.

"(Y/N)..." Your father groans out as he tries pushing a metal bar off of him.

You hobble towards him, "Dad!"

You bend down trying to lift the bar from crushing his chest. "C'mon dad, get out!"

You hear feet running towards you.

A deep voice echoes through the flaming room.
"Kill the Starks!"

You stand up while holding the bar. "Move dad, go!"

One of the men shoots your left arm. The bullet going right through the bone. Your arm slowly tears away from your shoulder. You scream as you trying holding the beam with your right arm.

Tony, your father, tries wiggling his way out, but his broken ribs prevent him from moving far.

"Go!" You cry in rage.

"(Y-Y/N)..." Tony gasps at your fallen arm by his face.

"Dad, just go. I can hold them off. Fucking go already!" You drop the bar next to him. He nods and winces in pain as he army crawls towards the exit.

You run at the men who are coming from the exit Tony needs to get to. You jump and back kick one in the head knocking him out. You grab the others knife and slit his throat and kick him against the others.

"(Y/N) Stark. The weapon Tony created to kill my family." A Russian male voice speaks and a silver streak runs at you flipping you over.

"Our family, died because of the Starks..." A female Russian voice screeches.

You turn and lung at the female voice but your body gets engulfed by red. You can't move and you gasp for air.

You feel a horrid pain rip through your right arm. The female uses her powers to rip your right arm off. Once she successfully rips your arm off she drops you.

"Now you can burn like my parents did." She snarles.

The man picks her up and runs out just as the roof is about to collapse. You didn't see Tony anywhere so hopefully, he got out.

You fall to your knees and look up at the flaming roof. You scoff at the name that man called you. "Weapon". You were deeply disturbed by this word choice. You only kill to protect him.

Just as the flames start eating at your skin you black out.

———

You wake up to the sound of a door opening.

You blink a few times trying to clear your vision. You look to the right and see a man you can't put a name to.

"You're okay..." The man breathes.

You look up at him confused and a bit alarmed. You go to sit up and attack him but you are unable to. You look down at your bandaged arms.

Arms? I thought I didn't have them anymore...

"What...What is going on..." You softly ask the man.

He lets out a sad sigh. "When we found you under burnt rubble, we found you armless... What happened to you?"

You look the opposite way of him, out the window. "I was shot, in my left arm and it just fell off I guess and..." you trail off trying to figure out who those people where.

"A woman with red telekinesis ripped my right arm off..." You look back at him. "Who are they?"

He looks like he's in his own world thinking. "I believe they are the Maximoff twins, Wanda and Pietro."