Steve

You have been best friends with the skinny blonde boy, Steven Grant Rogers. You are currently at a bar. It's Friday, and it's dance night.

You love to dance. It's something you and your friends Peggy Carter and James Buchanan Barnes did every Friday. Drink, dance, drink some more then dance till one of you passed out.

And right now, you just had a fight with the man you loved. Steve. And he hasn't shown up. He was always your escort home. He always made sure you guys were safe.

The fight you had was just hours ago at you fours apartment. You and James are in the Army and Steve's trying to join. That's how you and Buck met. He hates you calling him James.

You and Bucky had been gone for six weeks off doing a mission with the Howling Commandos. You being the only woman you had to show that you were just as good, better even.

But when you came back, you lost one fourth of your group. Hydra planted a land mine and it blew up the first truck. So you guys decided it would be nice to have a drink. Or two...or more than seven...

And to be fair, you guys were drunk. And your feelings got the best of both of you. And you kissed. Once. And Steve walked into the room with Peggy and left once you two broke apart.

And here you are. At the bar watching Bucky dance with Peggy and some other chick. Like nothing happened. He was your first kiss.

"What's a lady like you doing in uniform?" You hear a masculine voice speak behind you.

You turn to your left. A man leaning against the counter with a beer in his hand and another held out to you.

You take it and drink from it. "I'm in the Army. Care to sit?"

He's shocked and he sits. You wait for him to reply. "Oh um, I'm Jason McClean. Air Force." He holds out his hand.

"(Y/N) (L/N). Thank you for your service." You wink and go to shake his hand but he turns it in his large hand and kisses your knuckles.

You, slightly impressed just take a sip of your beer. "Care to dance with me, (Y/N)?"

You smile slightly. You look around for Steve and still don't see him. You give up waiting for him and decide to just have fun. "Sure. Jason."

You stand up with him in toe and he presses a hand to the middle of your back and escorts you to the dance floor.

The current song cuts off in the middle of it and a slow song begins to play. You look at the DJ, Howard Stark. You narrow your eyes at him and laugh.

"What?" You hear Jason ask.

"Oh nothing. Just hold me." You giggle, slightly buzzed again.

He wraps his arm tightly around your waist and holds your other hand. You wrap one arm around his neck and place your hand in his.

You sway back and forth. You contemplate on another beer or not. But a waiter walks up with a tray of beers and you both take one.

You feel very warm and you both are stumbling to stay up. You both are laughing and talking like how a normal group of friends are.

You didn't even realize someone was tapping your shoulder till Jason said something.

"(Y/N)...."

You turn around and fall into the person and twist your ankle. "Hi how are ya?" You ask as you look up at the person.

It was Steve. And he was different.

"(Y/N)..." He breathed out. Again.

"Helloooo Stevie!" You use a cute voice.

"(Y/N), you are drunk. I am taking you home. Who is this man?" He states slightly enraged.

"Where did you get all the muscles?" You squeeze his biceps and his face turns red.

"I've got her, Sir. Thank you for watching her." Steve told Jason.

"Uh no. We were having fun, lad. Go find someone else to dance with." Jason pulled you back and held you a bit too tightly which made you yelp and try to pry his hands off. "Jason.... too much."

"Let go man!" Steve shoved him and grabbed you. "Let go of my girl."

Jason stumbled a bit. "You ruined all the fun. We were going to my place after thi-"

A fist connected with his face. "This is my girl!"
Another fist to Jason's face, and another and another.

"Steve let go- where'd you get the muscles from?!" You hear Peggy say behind you.

"Let go of him punk. That's enough." Bucky rips Steve away from him. Bucky and Peggy usher us out of the bar before the police showed up.

You stumble a bit as you four walk back to the apartment. Bucky puts his arms over Peggy's shoulder as they laugh about something.

"(Y-Y/N) I can carry you home if you want..." Steve asks you.

You stop and put your arms up and Steve takes that as a signal to pick you up. And he picks you up bridal style.

Bucky puts his other arm around Steve's neck and you four keep walking, besides you of course.

"Thank you Steve.." You mumble out as you go in and out of consciousness. That damn Jason put something in your drink. Or you just drank too much like always.

He mumbles out under his breathe but you catch it faintly. "You can thank me by letting me carry you like this down the isle one day."

And then you black out from too much alcohol intake.