Peter

You don't really remember how you got here. It's kind of a blur after you puked your guts out.

Oh. Yeah. You're on a field trip. At the top of a memorial in D.C.

It was a perfect day. The sky is blue, fluffy white clouds, a beaming yellow sun, and an awesome breeze that helps with the 90° weather.

But most importantly, you sat across from Peter Parker on the school bus on the way here.

If someone thought you had a crush on him that would be a huge understatement. You were madly in love with the boy.

From the way he looks at technology, to the smile that shines on his face when he sees his own crush.

You look up at the ceiling feeling tears brim your eyes as you aren't sure if you'll be ok or not.

A rumbling goes on under you. And you look at the open elevator door. The actual elevator isn't there.

You slowly walk over to it and see it a a few feet below you.

Okay. They fixed it. Thank god. I didn't want to be stuck up here any longer.
You thought.

The doors close and open again shortly after.

"Who wants to go first? It can only hold seven kids." Your teacher speaks up.

The adults said they'd go last. So you, the girl Peter apparently has a crush on, and five other kids board the elevator.

You look at the parents as the doors close. You were beyond scared.

Don't be scared idiot. You can finally feel the earth under your feet once you get to ground level. You thought again.

A jolt startled you and everyone in the elevator fell onto the floor. The lights and ceiling of the elevator fell onto you all.

"Ah!" You yelp as one of the tiles cut your left leg open. You gag. "Help!"

You take off your sweater and tie it around your leg.

You look around and see two of the kids laying still with tiles on top of their heads, blood flowing onto the ground.

Oh my god! They're dead! Your mind starts to race.

The others start banging on the walls yelling for help as you stand up slowly.

"Help us please! Someone! Anyone!" You scream.

A jolt from the side knocked you to the other side of the elevator causing you and the other three kids to hit their heads.

The limp bodies rolling into the wall. You scream from the impact and grab your head.

"W-What's going to happen?-" A boy goes to ask.

And the elevator jolts viciously and you hear a snap.

The wires of the elevator snapped and you are free falling towards the ground inside.

"Ahhhh!" Everyone is screaming.

Another sudden jolt is felt as you all fall to the ground.

The elevator is being held and you see a red, tight suited boy.

"Stay calm everyone! I-I'll get you out in no time!" He exclaimed.

Your vision starts to dot. And you black out.

———

All the students climb out after forty-five minutes leaving you all by yourself.

You regain consciousness. "C'mon (Y/N)... I need you to get up slowly and carefully..."

You sit up with pain surging through your body.

The elevator shakes a bit. The boy starts to struggle holding the elevator in place.

"Hurry! C'mon!" He yells.

You stand up and go to climb up. He reaches his hand down for you.

You look into his masked eyes and his hold releases on the elevator, and you miss grabbing his hand.

You start to fall. And you let out a scream that doesn't make sound. All the air being rushed from your lungs.

He jumps down after you.

His arms wrap around your waist as if it's supposed to be there and he hold you and you stop falling.

He's holding onto a line of webbing in one hand and you in the other.

You inhale sharply catching your breath.

Your body trembles from your horrid experience.

"T-T-Thank you..." You whisper.

"You're welcome..." He breathes out.

You lift up his mask to his chin and a beautiful smile crosses his lips. You know who it is. But how?

"Peter?" You're shocked.

"(Y/N)..." He leans his head down to yours.

He presses his lips to yours. And you kiss hanging from a line of webbing with the boy you've always have wanted to be with.

"You like me?" You ask quietly.
He nods as his exposed face turns a bright red, almost matching his mask.

"Peter..." You exhale.

He raises an eyebrow. "Yes, (Y/N)?"

It takes you a moment before you can make up the words.

"What the fu-?!"