Natasha

You revved your engine. Adrenaline bursting throughout your body.

Speeding past fancy cars in NewYork city, you my friend look badass in your black skinny jeans, shirt, jacket and blood red heels. Yeah, you're wearing heels on a motorcycle.

Your hair swirling around behind you as you keep driving.

"Steve where the hell are they?" You speak into your helmet.

"I lost them, hold on." He sheepishly speaks into the mic.

He's in a quinjet watching you from above....

Well, he's supposed to be watching.

"Wait. I see one Stevie." You glance to your right to change lanes to get closer.

Oh yeah, you are on a mission to save your best friend Natasha Romanoff. The magnificent black widow that can "never be caught".

You lane split past more cars and you reach one of the four black vans.

You mumble to yourself. "Nat, you better be in this van or I'm going home."

You speed up to the drivers window. You grab your gun from your thigh holster and aim at the window.

The second van drives closer to you, forcing you in a tight space between the vans.

You smash the butt of your gun into the vans window on your right. You being the arrogant you, you begin to speak to the man driving.

"You have something that belongs to me. Mind if I take her with me?"

As you keep driving he looks at you confused and looks behind you at his friend in the other van. You smash the butt of your gun to the vans passenger window on the left. "Ah, boys. You stole something and I'd like it back."

You shoot the driver and passengers in the van on your right and grab the wheel as the van starts to drive off the road.

"Shit. Steve. Help please."

"I'm coming. Buck, let's go."

You smile and your friends finally come to help you.

"Nat, jump out of the van if you are in here or I'm letting go of the wheel and you will go charging into a building." You yell into the van as you keep driving. Looking to your left the van is gone. You look behind you and see Steve driving it while Bucky is on the roof throwing men out. You hold a gaze with Bucky and he waves with his metal arm and Steve sends you a wink. You being you send them the bird, still frustrated cause Nat could be safe at the base by now if they helped earlier.

"Okay! I'm going to let go of the wheel. Nat, hopefully you aren't in there!" You yell and let go of the wheel of the van to grab your motorcycle handle bars again and put your gun back into the thigh holster.

The car swerves to the right and runs off the road onto the sidewalk where there is construction. "Fuck. Sorry!" You wave as you speed off
towards the last two vans.

You turn your head and wave to Steve to speed up. Bucky still roof surfing.

You weave in and out of traffic on the beginning of the bridge. You spot the vans. You point to them to get the left van and that you'll be getting the right one. Steve nods and Bucky raises his gun up.

Speeding up to the passenger window you punch the window open and pull the woman out.

You don't even think about what you're doing and you jump off the motorcycle and it drives off and over the bridge into the water. "Tony, retrieve my bike." You speak into your helmet.

You are hanging half in and half out of the passenger window with the left over glass puncturing your ribs and stomach.

You hear typing on the computer in the mic. "Why the hell is it in the ocean?"

The man in trying to punch you while keeping the van straight. You fumble to grab your gun and in drops from your holster and falls. You are now gunless. You look up at the man as he looks at you. "Fuck."

You scramble to get into the van. You grab your knife from your pants pocket and flick it out. You stab the mans arm and his arm flings to the right, with his hand still on the steering wheel. "Shit!" You screamed.

Everything was slow motion.

People screaming on the bridge, vehicles blaring their horns, sirens, Steve, Bucky, and Tony's voice yelling in your ear piece. You still have your helmet on but you yank it off.

As you do your back slams against cold water and a heavy weight slowly has you sinking.

You whip your head around under the water and you're still in the window. The Hydra agent passed out strapped by the seat belt. You begin to feel faint. You let the water invade your lungs excepting your fate. Hoping that Nat was rescued by Buck and Stevie.

Your stomach is bleeding. You hope that a shark doesn't swoop in and eat you whole.

*~.*~.*~.*~.

You wake up with a jolt.

"(Y/N)! Wake the heck up!"

You shake your head and blink a couple times.
"Where am I...?" You ask no one in particular.

"You where talking in your sleep and I woke you up with a bucket of water." You hear a female voice.

You force your eyes open. You look around the room and your eyes land on your best friend. Natasha.

"Nat! You're safe!" You jump out of bed and hug her.

She's confused and pulls away from you and holds you by the shoulders. "Of course I am. I'm Black Widow." You laugh.

And she asked you a question. "What was your dream about?"

You sit down and she sits next to you. You rub your face. "Oh nothing. Absolutely nothing."

She tilts her head to the side with a slightly worried face, her eyebrows raised. "Are you sure about that (Y/N)?"

You sent her a reassuring smile.