Tony

"Yes babe, I just... have to work... AT home. So don't worry yourself. I love you." And he hangs up. You put the phone down slightly upset Tony would hang up on you.

You sit silently in the back of the jet fiddling with your gloved hands. The leather rubbing against your skin causing you take them off and on.

You let a sigh escape your chapped lips. Where's my chapstick? You shift in your seat and see Steve standing at the front of the jet speaking softly to the captain.

He reaches down to the ground and picks up a tiny yellow bottle with a red cap. Chapstick?

He throws it over his shoulder and it hits your head. Ow... you pick in up and smile.

Chapstick

You look up and see him looking over his shoulder at you smiling.

You nod your head as you take the cap off smiling. No more chapped lips.

You run the waxy healer over your lips and rub them together. You put the cap back on and stick it in your pocket.

"(Y/N)." Steve speaks to you while standing with folded arms watching Wakanda come into view.

"Yes Captain?" You speak as you unbuckle your seat belt.

The plane wobbles a bit as it slowly shifts towards the ground.

"We are about to land. Get ready." He fully turns towards you. A small smile spread across his brown bearded face.

"Okay. Thank you Steve." You smile at him and walk next to him. You watch as T'Challa's palace comes into view.

You inhale sharply and turn to face the door. You are feeling quite nauseated from the long plane ride.

The jet lands with a wobble. You stumble and latch onto the wall for support. As you straighten yourself and pull up your gloves on your hands, the tail on the jet opens up slowly.

Steve stands next to you. "We are here."

You follow Steve down the ramp and he walks to T'Challa. You follow behind him in awe at the gorgeousness of Wakanda.

"Captain." The king greets.

Steve extends his hand to him and the king takes it gladly. "Thank you."

"Of course. Welcome to Wakanda."

"Nice place." Steve whistles.

T'Challa laughs and you snort.

You shoulder past Steve to the king. "My name is (Y/N) (L/Y). Where is Tony."

You don't extend a gloved hand. You just want to see Tony.

"He is not here. Do you want one of my servants to find him for you?" He asks as he raises a hand for one.

"Yes please." You thank him with a nod and follow Steve while T'Challa gives him a tour.

You look at your leather covered hands. You've worn gloves since you were little. You have these annoyingly cool powers. When you make contact with anything or anyone, you can see their emotions, or a flashback. It annoyed you a lot. Like whenever you'd drive your car you could see yourself crying and head banging to Panic! At the Disco every time you'd touch the steering wheel. So you wear thick leather gloves now. And apparently they are a big fashion icon theses days.

You miss Tony a lot. He's your boyfriend of two years. And you honestly are scared whenever you are far apart for a long period of time. You don't know if Pepper is trying to get with him or not. He's your legit heartless robot boyfriend. And you love him unconditionally.