The Avengers

You sit on the soft grey couch that is in Tony's living room. He decided to hold a little Halloween get together with all his friends. You lean over to the table to grab your champagne. You lean back crossing your right leg over your left and take a sip.

You look around and see around three hundred people. But you can't seem to find anyone you want to talk to.

Noticing the tight and revealing black dress you are wearing to resemble an angel of death, is slowly sliding up. So you set your glass down and wiggle a bit to pull your dress down.

Bucky and Clint said they both wanted to be angels too. So Bucky is supposed to be an angel of Heaven, and Clint is supposed to be an angel of Hell.

But you can't find either of them.

You sigh, contemplating on if you are just going to go back to your room. You gulp the last bit of your champagne and decided one last glass couldn't hurt. So you get up. And pull your dress down a bit more.

You walk as safely as possible to the kitchen. You notice Bruce wearing a yellow and blue jock jacket with a color coordinated hat. And Natasha wears a red leather jacket with a black dress talking to him. You think they are supposed to be characters from the Archie Comics or something. Archie and Cheryl, right? Yeah probably.

You smile at them both and they wave and continue their chat.

You reach the bar.

"Oi. What can I get you babe." Tony speaks to you grabbing multiple different bottles of alcohol.

"You know I hate that name. Use that with Pepper. And um, champagne, please." You place your glass down. And pull down your dress.

"Goddamn, (Y/N). I let you leave your room looking like that?!" Tony screeches.

He pours four different alcohol's into your glass. You look at the glass and shrug. "Yeah, kinda. I look good though, huh." You grab your glass and do a little twirl almost falling over.

He chuckles at you. Once you face him again, you see Pepper come up besides him and kiss his cheek. She hisses at you.

"Oh. I'm so scared." You dramatically gasp.

Tony and Pepper are dressed as vampires. They give each other a big smooch on the lips and depart from where you stand. You turn sharply as you start your walk back to the couch.

You decide to walk through a gap in the middle of a crowd of drunk people. Your couch is just beyond them.

You hold your cup with two hands. As you walk your wings bounce up and down.

Some woman starts twerking as you pass her and she bumps you hard so you practically almost break your ankle in your stilettos.

You're half way to the ground and a strong pair of arms catches you. Your drink spilt on the floor. The glass, shockingly, did not brake. You look up breathing heavy.

"Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?" Steve Rogers asks you.

You notice that your hands are pressed against his bare, sweaty, and ripped abdomen. He wears red pants and devil horns.

Your breath was slightly taken away by him. You're cheek burn with a light red. "Did you scrape your knee climbing up from Hell?"

He chuckles which makes your cheeks tint a shade darker as he pulls you up. Your hands pressed against his chest now.

"Nice costume, (Y/N)...." He trails off when his eyes travel down to your legs and his face shines a bright red.

You look down and see your dress barely covering your behind. You let go and hurriedly pull it down.