Tony

You have just left school. You are tired as hell and just want to take a nap.

Your professor decided to give you a stack of papers on everything to do with technology.

He doesn't teach. He sits there and shows us videos and cool gadgets.

You can't really complain cause it's practically a free period! It just sucks when he gives you homework to do.

You walked down the busy street of NewYork, to your apartment. Yes you live alone, sadly.

"Just ten more minutes of walking (Y/N), You got this!" You told yourself.

Your body aches from the long week, and tomorrow is Saturday. But all of a sudden everything turns into slow motion.

Kaboom!

You feel dizzy and nauseous. Your ears are ringing and you lay under a fallen lamp post.

"Wha-What the hell happened?!" You scream in terror. "I'm going to die!"

You look into the sky and see a black hole, looking circle with metal things coming out of it. You didn't know what it was but you were scared.

"Help me please!" You scream. Everyone else that was in the streets where running away terrified, and no one had the heart to help you.

You lay there as your eyes start to form black dots. "This is how I die.." You whisper.

You hear a swish and a blast of air whirls your hair around. You see as a man in a red metal suit throws the lamp post off of you and bends down to pick you up.

"(Y/N)..." The man sighed out, as if he was relieved. His gold metal mask on top of his head as you could see his face.

"Professor Stark..?" You gasp out before you pass out. That was your professor!... That was your professor?!?!

And darkness consumes you.