• 08 ~ I Want To Call It Safe •

Credit: https://twitter.com/expuella/status/1343270639143186440

• • • ᯽᯽᯽ • • •

[Y/n POV]

"Thank you. Have a nice day!" Y/n waved as the customer walked out of The Cat's Tail tavern.

A cat brushed near Y/n's feet. Y/n smiled and picked it up, only to direct it at the others who were still sitting on their tables. "Go play with those guys, okay?"

"Great work, Y/n!" Diona smiled, her hands on her hips. She was probably the happiest with the new change that had come about in The Cat's Tail.

That's right. Y/n had officially joined work in the tavern, though 'officially' was a strong word since Margaret still had to sort out a couple papers due to Y/n being from outside the city, but...

Y/n couldn't help with mixing drinks since they weren't experienced in the field. Diona decided that Y/n would make for a cute waitron, a lovely addition to the tavern which already had a 'cute cats' theme going on.

Plus, this would give Diona some company while working, since Margaret mostly worked outside the tavern.

As for Y/n's outfit, it was a neat black and white one. Some amount of pink was visible to highlight certain areas of the clothing. To top it all off, or rather to fit within the theme, Y/n was wearing a cat-shaped headband.

 To top it all off, or rather to fit within the theme, Y/n was wearing a cat-shaped headband

[[ Smth along the lines of the above picture.
Credit: Le me ( ꈍᴗꈍ) ]]

Diona explicitly said that she liked Y/n this way, because it felt like Diona had a sibling.

The sun had set. That was the cue to Y/n's shift ending. Margaret entered the tavern to let them know the same.

"Here's your pay for today. Hope to see you again tomorrow." She flashed Y/n a smile, which they returned with a 'thank you'.

"Bye~!!" Diona waved to Y/n as they exited the tavern.

Y/n was met with cool wind and the sky which now contained a multitude of stars. If Y/n wasn't wrong, Scaramouche should be back from his investigation as well.

They went near the gate of Mondstadt, waiting for his arrival. Though Y/n didn't expect anything apart from disinterested remarks from Scaramouche, they still wanted to tell him about their new job.

• • • ᯽᯽᯽ • • •

[Scaramouche POV]