frost giants

You let out a heavy breath after you stand up and look around you. you look at all the bodies of the frost giants you have killed and then put one finger on your ear and say all clear.

after a good minute, you hear Tony say good job kid now get your ass back here you laugh as you snap your fingers and appear right next to Bucky. Jesus, he says you have to keep doing that doll. Yes Barnes and what you gonna do about it you say while squeezing his cheek. he looks at you with his hungry baby blue eyes and says careful doll. Okay, that's enough Barnes she's my daughter Tony says annoyed. you roll your eyes at Tony and look to your left as you see the others arrive.

about time you yell. very funny stark says Thor while carrying injured Wanda in his arms you look concerned and ask what happened. some frost giants stabbed her in her stomach you need to heal her fast Thor says while carefully putting Wanda down on the cold floor. I'm starting to lose hope in the frost giants are there no decent ones out there you complain about while healing Wanda? Wanda painfully laughs while she slowly gets up and looks at you while saying thank you my little daisy. you wink at her while helping her up.

you look around very concerned umm Clint where is Natasha he looks at you how the hell should I know? how the hell should you know umm you and she were a team i swear to GOD if something happened to her i will. (whistle) (whistle) you turn around and see nat walking your way you look at her and whistle back while running  up to her and hug her every tight . (she is the closest thing you have to a sister).
hate to break up the little Reunion but i am freezing to death sam says while standing there looking like a 4 year old who refused to bring a jacket even though his mom told him to you laugh and say well oké then.

you give them the look to grab each other's hands as your eyes turn green and you teleport them back to the Avengers base.