bucky

the avengers walk in to the living room only to see you dancing around and singing very loudly setting the table and cooking breakfast. you sing
🎵 So don't you worry, baby, you got me
I got a bad boy, I must admit it (Hey)
You got my heart, don't know how you did it (Hey)
And I don't care who sees it, babe
I don't wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me (Hey)
I love the way (I love the way you make me feel)
I love the way (I love it, I love it)
Baby, I love the way (I love the way you make me feel)
Ooh, I love the way (I love it, I love it)
The way you love me🎵.

everyone is really confused cuz they know that you are usually or stil in bed or looking like a stoner who smoked way to much last nicht at the skate park. meanwhile Bucky smiles cuz he knows.
you turn around only to realise you just gave the avengers a private concert. you seem awfully happy daisy wanda says while she sits down with the rest. yhea what is up with that tony says while sipping his smoothie with a attitude. o nothing it's because i turn 21 tonight you lie while you sit next to sam who looks very happy at the chicken that you made for him.

that's right you're gone be the birthday girl tonight natasha says while pouring the whole bottle of syrup over her pancakes
that's enough romanoff bruce says while taking the bottle out of her hand. what do you want for your birthday sweetheart tony asks you. umm a harley davison motorcycle just like steve but than dark green. you know doll most teenagers want a car when they turn 21. do i look like most teenagers to you barnes you say raising a eyebrow. he looks at you while liking his lips and taking a sip of his morning juice.

after breakfast you are training in the sport area  together with clint he is teaching you how to shoot a bow. you are getting really good at this kiddo he says while walking up to the bored to take out the arrows. you think you say while taking a sip of water. definitely you are a natural.

hey clint what do you know about thor his brother. you mean loki. no the easter bunny yes loki. clint laughs and says well i have 2 things for you one i don't like him two i have unfinished business with him. damm is he that bad. trust me on that one kiddo oké good work today see you tomorrow same time hé pads you on the shoulder and than walks away. you stand up to grabs one of the few knives to train with for your next battle.

(you have been training with these knives in secret cuz pepper doesn't want you to get hurt).

you are holding the knife wrong doll. you turn your head and see bucky leaning against the doors frame wearing boy shorts and a tank top and again his man bun. he walks up to you and with his metal arm he grabs your waist while with the other he holds your hand with the knife in it. you feel his breath in your neck and you start to breath heavily yourself. focus my doll i'm trying to teach you something. you smile and say well then puppet master what do i do. he leads your hand the way of how the knife is supposed to go and then he strokes the knife softly over your face. you feel the cold metal touching your face and feel his metal arm holding you tighter.

he whispers in your ear listen closely doll you can come with me and i will show you how my metal arm works or you can walk away and regret that later cuz you know how i get when i am angry. you want to give a answer when you hear. OMG BARNES ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL MY SISTER. maybe bucky says while holding his same position cuz he is not gonne let you leave that easy. you look barnes dead in the eyes and say let go of me. he takes a step back while whispering so you are gonna walk away bad choice he licks his lips and his metal arm makes a 360 and then he walks out of the sport era.

you had to ruin the moment nat. you lucky it was me and not tony cuz your man would have been dead by now o and i have been meaning to ask are you guys dating now or. well wanne know a secret sis i don't know all i know is i walked away and i have to pay a big price you say while getting your stuff together. what do you mean y/n. well bucky gave me a choice and you made me walk away so i hope you can sleep tonight cuz your room is next to barnes you smile and walk out. natasha looks at you with disappointment but inside is a little proud of her sister.