21st birthday

you just got out of the shower and walk around in you comfy clothes and thinking of what you are gone wear to dinner and the after party tony planned for you. you hear a soft knock on the door you open it and see wanda standing there with a bowl of soup. hear my little daisy made you some paprikash cuz you weren't at lunch today she hands you the bowl. thank you wanda. i made it not to spicy cuz i know you are not the best with spice now you get ready for your party. my daisy is gone turn 21 wanda gives you a kiss on you nose and walks away. you close the door with a smile and sit on your bed. JARVIS put on my fav tv show. jarvis puts on you fav show and you get comfy and enjoy your soup.

meanwhile everyone is getting ready for your birthday dinner when they hear a loud scream coming from your room. AVENGERS ASSEMBLE steve yells they all suit up in less then a minute and natasha kicks down your door while yelling hands up followed by de rest. you stand there looking at them very confusing WHY ON EARTH DID YOU KICK DOWN MY DOOR NAT. why did you scream tony says while talking of is iron man helmet. i saw a spider and i have nothing to wear. omg how are you my daughter tony walks out the room. don't worry daisy i'll help you find something to wear and the rest of you get out i'm gone make to birthday girl look fabulous. everyone leaves except nat and you 3 get ready together.

are you ready wanda yells. almost you girls just go already you yell from the bathroom. oké whatever you say sis nat and wada walk out of your room. is she ready tony asks. almost wanda says. where are you going rogers. umm forgot something steve walks out through the hallway to your room he knocks on your door y/n can i come in are you decent. come in steve you say. he walks in and sees you sitting on your bed putting on your Chanel snake heels that tony got you for your birthday last year. steve sits down next to you while looking you up and down with his big baby blue eyes you look Beautiful y/n. thank you captain you say throwing one leg over the other why are you here you ask. he takes out a medium black box wrapt in dark glitter green paper happy birthday steve says while smiling at you. you take the gift and open it your mouth falls open when you see a silver snake necklace with your name ingravend on it sitting in the box. good lord steve you say while taking it out it's perfect thank you. you give him a hug and then he asks you if he needs to help you put it on. you nod your head still i shock of the necklace. he moves your hair to your left and smoothly sliding the necklace on to your neck and when he closes it you feel his hands putting your hair back then slowly turning you around. you thank him again and you both walk to the living room. hey y/n who put your door back in place by the way. me you say while walking in the the living room. steve looks at you but how. you say well captain i think being the most powerful in the universe it speaks for it self you pad his shoulder and flip your hair and strut into the living room like it is a cat walk.

as you walk in all the avengers look at you up and down and it's is silent for a good minute. you look beautiful honey you turn around and see pepper standing next to steve. you run up to her mama you made it back it time you hug her tight of course i am gone be there on my daughter 21ste birthday by the way who gave you that necklace. o just a friend from work you look at steve and give him a wink. tony walks up to you and blindfolds you. oké walk with me you get escorted out of the room by tony and the rest follows.

(your outfit)

the shoes that tony gave you

and the dress nat picked out for you and the flowers on this dress you had replaced with snakes

and wanda did you hair like this.