dont do this

so you will be leaving then doll. you look at bucky and nod your head. i know what you think but don't worry i'll be fine. i know doll but i will always worry you know that he grabs you face and kisses you softly. WERE IS SHE. you hear a loud noise. and you both run out of the room. where is it coming from. i think the living room hurry.

brother what are you doing. YOU SON OF A BITCH nat walks up to loki and grabs him by the neck WHERE IS SHE WERE IS MY SISTER. FOR GOODNESS SAKE nat i'm right her and get of him. you walk to natasha and push her away. daisy. wanda sees you as she walks in the living room. your save she runs up to you and when she is about to give you a hug you stop her. save seriously you know for being to most powerful being in the world you guys really underestimate me. yhea it's not like that you see sweetheart we trust you we just don't trust Shakespeare with his horns tony says. carful stark keep that up or. or what you gonne kidnap my daughter and never come back. o no i will do much worse that then that. try me. tony blasts loki against the wall.

your eyes turn green as you choke tony and lift him up in the air with you mind. hands of loki. STOP IT y/n pepper screams. STOP IT. DOLL STOP IT NOW. tony falls on the ground and grabs his throat trying to catch a breath. you run to loki who is bleeding from his chest. are you oké loki. had beter days darling. you heal loki with your power as you stare into his eyes. o no guys. the avengers look at you and loki and realise they screwed up.

as you are healing loki. you are confused cuz usually by now the person in healed. you look at loki and to your shook you see his eyes turn neon green just like yours and you feel a part of your self flouting in to him. wanda realises what is happening and she takes her hand and pulls you away from him. WHY DID YOU DO THAT. i can't and will not let you become one. what do you mean wanda. the 2% dr. cho told you about when you where younger. what about it. WHAT ABOUT IT.

loki is half snake half human just like you and you are a loki just like him. you and loki look at each other. he says big black door with gold. you understand him immediately you run up to him grab his hand and snap you fingers.