what are you

as you and loki both walk in a dark creepy woods he stops you. what are you. you stop and look at him what am i you tell me what's a loki. what do you mean what's a loki. what makes a loki a loki. well independent, authority and style. you look him up and down and think style he got that one right. your turn what are you darling. they call me the black mamba. and that means. when i was 5 years old my mother noticed that my skin was turning in to snake skin and i developed a more snake like behaviour. her and my father took me to Dr. cho and she confirmed i was part of the black mamba a powerful species. meaning there is only 2% in this universe like me. loki looks at you and goes so basically you are half snake half human. Well yes you can put it like that.

you noticed loki looking at you wel staring at you. take a picture it will last longer you say smiling. sorry darling but your eyes are very out of this world. you smile at him.

(people always admired your eyes cuz they are big and green with a spark of snake features).

why do your eyes turn green. that's how i can use my power's when they are soft green it means i will go soft but if they are neon green don't try me. so you can overpower me. yes i can so don't try me you turn and keep on walking.

after a hour of walking you stop loki. where are you taking me and how much longer. i'm taking you to asgard and i have a secret passage that's right there. he points at a large river. than he take your hand and you both run to the river. what now. loki doesn't answer he takes you by the hip takes one step back and you both get pulled in by this rainbow magic.

after a minute you both end up behind a large golden wall. you know exactly where you guys are cuz thor showed you everything thing. what now loki. can you snap us in side all the way to my bedroom. but i have never seen your room. yes you have. no. yes. than you tell me. remember the big black with gold doors. yes. that's my room. you grab loki's hand and snap your fingers and end up standing in front of a big black with gold doors. loki opens them and let's you in first my lady. you look at him thinking to your self why is he so dangerous.

loki puts away his jacket and daggers when he talks on and on explaining everything on how you can use this and this. he turns to you. you are on the bed fallen asleep. he walks up to you kneeling in front of you watching you sleep. he smile's and strokes your hair then with his magic hé waves his hand and you are wearing pyjamas then he picks you up and puts you under the covers. he takes one last look at you. and then walks away to get changed himself.