Jealousy

as you step out of the shower and walk in to your bedroom to grab your clothes. you hear a noise a look around the room and see nothing. you then open your dresser to grab your underwear. so doll care to explain. WTF WY IS EVERYONE CREEPING OP ON ME. get out bucky i'm changing. it will not be the first time i see you naked doll. he sits down on the bed and looks you up and down. what are you waiting for. you grab your clothes and walk into the bathroom and shut the door. after a good minute you walk out brushing your hair.

why are you still here. cuz i wanne know. wanne know what. do you like him. who are we talking about. thor's brother DO YOU LIKE HIM. calm down and he has a name. so you like him. so what if i did why do you care. cuz we are something or did you forget doll. excuse me but if i'm correct weren't you the one that told me you didn't care if i went south. when did i say that doll. right after we had sex or did you forgot. motherfucker. you throw you brush across the room cuz your hair is not working and you don't wanne hurt bucky. don't take this out on me doll. I AM NOT OKÉ it's not my fault you don't remember and i am getting sick a tired of everyone being against LOKI AND THIRD I AM NOT YOUR DOLL NOW GET OUT. your eyes turn green.

WHAT BARNES WHAT. how is that possible i thought you lost your powers. it's complicated okay. now will you please leave my. the alarm goes of. and you and bucky run out of the room to the living room. what's going on dad. the city is under attack. who is doing this. WHO IS DOING THIS DAD. your 6 foot 4 god. loki he can't be. watch for yourself. you see loki and weird creatures you've never seen before on the screen. Why is he doing this. cuz he has your power and he likes testing limits stark. you look at thor oké but he will never Succeed cuz he only has half of it. what do you mean daisy. i already have half of my power back. you hold your tongue cuz you realised what you just said.

how did you get them back. don't bother trying she likes keeping things from people. BARNES SHUT UP. oké you two can settle your divorce later i want to know how you got your powers back. can we talk about this later the city is dying. she is right. oké suit up.

where do you think your going. to help you people fight. absolutely not your not strong enough stay with your mom. but dad. STAY.