my Princess

you wake up laying in loki's arms as you hear him reading Shakespeare to you. what happened. nothing interesting only that i saved the day darling. your lying loki. i'm not. yes you are i red your mind. how. guess my powers are not only powers i got back from you. are you saying that you are becoming. goddess of mischief maybe. you stand up and walk to the balcony of his room. you feel loki putting a hand on your back. but what about your own powers darling. i don't know kiss me. why. just kiss me. loki gives you a kiss but this time you don't feel any powers floating back. you didn't feel anything did you darling. no what does that mean. it means that we are bound to each other for live. you really love making everything sound dramatic don't you my prince. maybe he picks you up and gives you a kiss.

umm loki did you forget the give me something. what. my shoes remember. you give him the look that you know makes him uncomfortable because of your big green snake eyes. he puts you down and grabs your hand and sits on the bed and pulls you on his lab. as you are about to kiss him you see a glowing cube under his pillow you get of his lab and walk over to his pillow. why do you have the tesseract under your pillow. he turns to you and grabs it out of your hand. well come on then tell me.

loki looks at you while raising a eyebrow it's not like i have a full 3 part story to this darling he puts the cube in his nightstand. and turns to you. you take a step back and look him up and down. why so shocked darling. you are a frost giant. loki looks at his arm. shit. i didn't know that guess i was wrong. what do you mean. well i was complaining that there were no decent ones out there guess i was wrong. what do you mean. nothing.

loki smiles at you. what. nothing he picks you up and throws you on the bed. you thought i was done with you pet. he takes of your pants. you take of his shirt. and kiss him all the way down on his chest. he pushes you back into the pillows and kisses you down and takes of your underwear with his teeth. then kisses you till you cum your eyes roll back as his long cold fingers give you the best pleasure you ever felt. he kisses you up and gives you love bites again. he turns you around and you are on top of him. you move your your hips. fuck. you hear him say under his breath. you rock your hips fatster as you kiss him in his neck.

good girl. he holds your hips and kisses you roughly as you both are close. he turns you around and pumps hard you feel to bed move under you. who is my pet. WHO IS MY PET. he grabs your neck as you moan i am as you feel your self cum. you see loki's eyes roll back. he kisses you softly and whispers in your ear that's a good princess.