midnight

your eyes open open and you slowly sit up. you look around you trying to progress were you are. then you look at the window and see loki sitting on a lounge chair. you get out of bed then look at your clothes and see a pyjama on you. you see that loki put a bathrobe beside you bedside and you put it on and walk to the window.

why are you up at this hour loki. darling the best time the read Shakespeare is at this hour in the moon light. he grabs your hand and pulls you on to his lab. he takes the hair out of your face and starts to read to you. his deep voice feels so comforting and without you realising it you lay back on to his bare chest and close your eyes. he strokes your hair and you think to your self he is perfect what has he done that makes the avengers hate him so much.

because they lie to you. you open your eyes and look at him lie to me what do you mean. you are questioning why they hate me so much. how do you. i can read minds darling. your face starts to blush cuz you realise what you imagined about him. he smile's and says i have done my worst with them most of it was to prove a point to my father and with thor was just games nothing more than that darling. he grabs you face with his hand and pulls you close to his face and kisses you on the forehead then looks deep in to your eyes and you suddenly realise why he has this control over you.