The throne room

you walk with sif through the hallways of the castle to the throne room. cuz the avengers captured Loki and odin requested him back in asgard  to make a decision on what will happen to him. as you get closer you hear odin say take him to the cell's and lock him up. you now make a run for it before they leave with loki. you kick the door in and scream wait stop it. oké who invited my child this is gonne go south. y/n. loki you run up to him and give him a hug. are you oké.

odin and frigga look confused at loki and you. who is this mortal thor. it's y/n stark mother remember. y/n child step forward. you turn to frigga and say my queen please don't lock him up i need him. for what. he still has half of my power and i need it back. well then take your power and go. sorry my king but it is not that easy. says who darling. you turn you head. loki zip it. what do you have to do my child to get it back. you look at frigga and no words come out.

if i may darling. LOKI zip it. frigga is surprised by how loki is obeying you because normally he would snap at the person that tries to control him. my queen may i have a word alone with loki. she looks at you then at loki than at you. fine 5 minutes. they unchain loki and you drag him by the arm out of the throne room.

the last thing they hear is you calling loki a idiot. as the door closes. what is it darling. what it is. seriously what was you business loki. i waned to see what my power mixed with your power could do. so my dad was right. what did he say. doesn't matter now does it.

loki grabs you by the hip and turns you to the wall what are you doing. you can parade me around all you want but in the end i'm still in charge. he kisses you. you guys don't hear the door opening and frigga walks out and to hear surprises she sees you and loki. loki pulls away. what my prince. he looks into your eyes and then he says you know i really love you my princess. do you now. yes. as you try to walk away he grabs you by the arm and pulls you back in for a second kiss. you feel your power again flowing back into you. frigga smiles cuz she has never seen loki this happy before. times up you two. you go y/n i wanne have a word with my son. yes my queen you give loki a wink and walk to the throne room. loki smiles as he watches you walk away.

you like her don't you. mother please can we not. i can and i will because i see that this mortal really makes you happy. mother i. let's not loki so she is your princess. loki bangs his had against the wall MOTHER please stop. besides i would love a second daughter in law because we already have jane now y/n this would be fun. loki now bangs his head even harder against the wall. but you do you loki it not like i can. move it along.

what are you doing here. swimming with sharks dad. no time for jokes. she is here for her boyfriend aren't you. you have never been more done with a person in you life than today. your eyes turn green and you throw bucky across the room with your mind control. as loki and frigga walk in they see bucky being thrown across the room. you walk up to bucky and pick him up and pin him against the wall. DONT YOU EVER JUST LET IT GO BARNES. not my fault you are bad at communicating doll. i am not your DOLL. THEN JUST ADMIT YOU LIKE HIM. you take your hand and lift bucky up in the air and say YOU WANT ME TO ADMIT IT YOU WANT ME TO FINE YES I LIKE HIM HE IS MY PRINCE. your eyes turn neon green. y/n stop it now tony yells. you don't listen as you are about to blast him.

darling stop it. loki runs up to you his eyes turn green and he goes against your power. since you don't have all your power back yet you are to weak and loki wins and brings bucky back on his feet he runs to you before you fall on the ground. the avengers run your way let me take her loki. no i will take her. she is my daughter hand her over. no stark i will. tony let him go with her Natasha whisperers. fine take her be careful. loki walks out with you in his arms.