i'm sorry

as you walk into the dining hall of the castle. with loki you see every one having dinner. sweetheart tony stands up and gives you a hug. are oké. yes dad i'm fine he took good care of me. you take a seat next to yelena. tony looks loki up and down thank you loki. he sits back down and loki takes a seat next to thor.

oké natasha puts her cutlery down and says oké so are you two together or not cuz i'm on episode 6 and still nothing happened. what do you mean romanoff. this little show you guys are playing is fun and all but i don't need a season 2. well then your episode end now cuz we are together. loki takes a sip and continues eating. you look at him and everyone else is quite. what are you all looking at it's the truth right darling. you look at loki then at the rest and realise bucky is not at the table you stand up from the table and walk out. well guess episode 6 ended with a cliffhanger romanoff. loki stands up and walks after you.

where is she going. to bucky. how do you know that wanda. i just do. you snap your fingers and end up before bucky his bedroom. without knocking you walk in and see him laying on the bed. you get on the bed and turn him around. bucky. he looks at you with tears in his eyes. i'm sorry bucky. why are you apologising i was wrong y/n. no bucky they where wrong to to keep loki from me if not this would have never happened and none of us would have a broken heart. you wipe a tear of his cheek and give him a hug.
i'm so sorry that i did that to you. stop it y/n it's oké. are you sure bucky. yes doll i mean y/n. don't worry you can call me doll you have been calling me that ever since i met you so you keep calling me that. bucky smiles and kisses you on your cheek.

it's oké doll you can be with him. are you sure about that bucky. yes. you give him one last hug before you both are on your way back to asgard. you snap your fingers and end up in the dining hall. i'm backkk.
where is loki. looking for you y/n. you walk out to look for loki. so what happened barnes. nothing much steve we just cleared up everything. good. talking about clearing up stuff don't you think you should apologise to y/n. why should we. seriously tony if we never kept her from loki this would have never happened. he's not wrong.

we kind of owe her one. fine whatever you guys say. can find her. she just left to look for you. seriously. as loki was about to walk out you walk back in. darling what on earth have you been doing. taking my fish for a walk what else. you sit back down. your fish but. seriously loki that was a joke.

sweetheart. yes dad. we want to apologise to you. for what. we should have never kept loki from you. thanks dad and now say the same but now to your 6 foot 4 son in law. everyone starts to laugh cuz they know tony would never apologise to loki.

after 2 hours of talking and eating and drinking the avengers go home you stay in asgard with loki.