my Princess

it's been a few weeks and you are fully recovered you walk around the avengers base with your iced coffee on your way to thor. as you see him sitting in a meeting with the rest of the avengers. you knock on the glass door. tony gives you a sign that you can come in. this better be short sweetheart. it is dad don't worry. go ahead. thor can you take me to asgard when you are done. why. nothing. then wat is the point of going. well left my expensive shoes and dress there. those shoes and dress better not be a 6 foot 4 brother of thor god of mischief boy that has your powers. tony looks you dead in the eyes while taking a sip of his shake. i promise it's not dad. than thor you can take her.

you arrive in asgard and walk to loki his room for you stuff. o good thor your here we need your help lady sif says while pulling on his arm. it's oké thor go. you arrive at loki's door you walk in and look around for your stuff. looking for this darling. OMG LOKI you scared me. sorry darling. you see loki holding your dress and shoes. can i have them please. beg for it pet. i beg your pardon what was that. you heard me you want your stuff i want something in return. why. you don't leave a god for 4 weeks after you gave them a meaningful kiss on the lips in a hospital.

you stand up straight look him in the eyes and walk up to him. excuse me my prince but last time i checked i had a dad that doesn't like you and second what was that again o yhea i know KNEEL. excuse me but. you bit his lip while pushing him back till he falls on the bed. than you sit on his lap till your face is close to his. loki looks at you shocked but then a smile appears. i like a women that knows what she wants. you put your finger on his lip and say don't you mean a princess. you smile and kiss him. he grabs your waist and turns you around and throws you on his bed. this was cute and all darling but i'm in charge let me show you how it's done.

he takes of your sweat pants then slowly takes of your underwear and goes down on you. you moan and you eyes roll back cuz he knows what he is doing. he then kisses you all the way up and gives you little love bites in your neck. he then returns back up close to you face. now who is my princess. i am. good girl he kisses you roughly on the lips. you feel it going in and he strokes your leg up and down softly as he rides you. your eyes slowly turn green and you feel a wave of power floating into you. loki looks at you realising what must be done for you to get your powers back

he chokes you as he goes faster. you moan his name loud as he is finishing. a wave of power flows into you and he kisses you all the way down and he pleasures you until you finish yourself. he crawls back and says you can have your dress back princess but the shoes stay here. do we understand pet. yes my prince. good girl he kisses your your neck. and he gives you your dress. and with a wave of his hand you are wearing your clothes. and he shows you to his door.

you walk through the castle to find thor. as you both found each other you leave for earth. WERE BACKKKK you yell. what took you so long sweetheart. well dad i got my dress and then i waited for thor. sif was in need of his presence. is that so thor. she said it stark. you sit down. what's that on your neck daisy. you look at wanda. yhea nat stands up to take a closer look yhea what you got there sis. looks like a love bite. a love bite huh now how could that happen you tell me oo i know it's that 6 foot 4 boy that has your power. first of all he is a god second i burt myself with my hair straightener and third i'm going to take a shower. the avengers start laughing as you walk out. you don't realise that bucky is following you to your room.