doll

bucky i have some soup for you. GO AWAY WANDA. fine i leave it by your door she puts the soup down and walks away. and steve asks still nothing. nope he still wants to be left alone. i will talk to him in a minute. good luck with that.

so now who has a plan. everyone looks at wanda in silence. so nothing that's awesome like do you people even want her back or is it just me. wanda sits down and crosses her legs and gives everyone the death stare. than a loud noise comes from out side and tony runs to the window. thor is back he walks out to get thor. stark. tony looks at the grass where a huge circle mark is burned into by the bifröst. thor you have no regard for lawn maintenance. thor laughs and walks in
followed by tony

well looked everywhere and asked my parents and the guards no one saw them come in or walking around the palace. he puts mjollnir on the table and sits down next to wanda. what's her problem thor is asking while looking at angry wanda. she upset cuz we don't have a plan on getting her little daisy back. wanda looks at clint with a devil look. you think this is funny YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE. umm wanda. NO JUST NO you know what happens when she knows what what loki can do with her powers and her with his powers NO YOU DONT. DO YOU HAVE A PLAN NO SO JUST SHUT UP. o and by the way. wanda stands face to face with clint and puts her finger up in his face. don't ever make fun of the name daisy again. she kicks the chair away and walks out.you guys really love breaking the place don't you tony says while taking a seat.

bucky. GO AWAY whoever you are. i don't think you want me to go you walk up to bucky and turn him around. y/n what are you. ssshhh you put your finger on his lips and say don't ask me why or where i was it's complicated oké barnes. he looks at you. i was worried to death doll i thought he killed you or something. you start to laugh. doll i'm serious he is dangerous. no he isn't he is juts misunderstood by the world. why are you defending him. i am not it's just the facts. do you like him or something cuz seems like it.

no i don't like him i guess he is just different around me then you guys. different how doll tell me. bucky can we maybe not talk about this. fine by the way how are you even here doll. i had to see you one last time. you step closer to him and kiss him on the lips. last time what are you not telling me. nothing buck. doll i. ssshh buck you take of your shirt and bucky looks at you with a smile than he picks you up and softly puts you on the bed then he kisses you softly from your lips all the way down to your jeans. than he clicks open your belt and takes of your pants.

he kisses you slowly all the way over your body back to your lips and hé stares into your big green snake eyes. you love him don't you. seriously buck right now. i just waned to say whatever you decide to do i don't care. bucky i. he grabs you neck with his metal arm and goes ssshhh doll the only thing that matters is now. i'm in charge and you are gone listen to your puppet master.

you moan as you feel him going faster. he picks you up and pushes you up against the wall holding you with only his metal arm. he kisses your neck as you moan his name now twice as hard. as you feel yourself getting close and him realising it he pushes harder and says now who is my doll. you try to answer but you are out of breath. he throws you on the bed chokes you with his metal arm and goes say it. i am you answer then you moan very loud as you cum. ah fuck bucky says. you both are out of breath and he lays down next to you.