TELL ME!

you are chatting with loki when you feel a hand on your shoulder you turn around and see thor standing behind you. you choke on your martini as you quickly stand up to try and make it seem you weren't just talking to the god of mischief him self. brother what are you doing here. having a drink and talking to this lovely young lady. loki you have 3 sec stark wants you out. we'll make me leave brother. i'm not doing this come with me y/n. no you say. thor looks confused and says you don't really have a choice tony wants you back. well than he can wait now leave us. you sit back down as you turn your back on thor.

i like her loki says while taking a sip of his wine. y/n come with me thor is now getting frustrated with you and grabs you by your arm. your eyes turn green as you whip out your hand and push thor all the way to the other side of the room. I SAID DONT TOUCH ME. loki looks at you and is impressed by you. oké this is getting out of hand avengers assemble steve says while grabbing his shield. he jumps over the railing on the the ground and runs up to you. meanwhile nat and wanda are escorting everyone out of the room before anyone gets hurt.

with a empty room and only you loki and the avengers left steve goes. loki step away from her. and why would i do that captain. oké i run out of patience on the underoos. peter swings around loki webbing him up to the wall and grabbing you by you hips and swinging you to tony. good job kid. thank you mister stark and i stuk the landing this time better. HAPPY NEW YEAR PAKER you stuck the landing now let loki go and leave us alone. or what y/n. you look at tony with your eyes turning neon green this time you know.

umm strak maybe we should let her go the neon eyes you know what happens sam says with fear. no not this time tony taps on his cheats and his iron man suit is sliding on him. your hands are getting neon green as well and you are floating while 3 snakes appear out of your back. the avengers surround you with your mind control you release loki from the wall.

wanda starts to float and her hands turn red don't make me do this daisy. do your worst you say while throwing your power's around the room and attacking the group. after a hour of fighting the only ones left to stand are wanda and bucky. you slowly get back down on the ground and walk to wanda and bucky. followed by loki. why are you doing this daisy. why did you guys kept me from him. wanda and a bucky are silent. TELL ME cuz i know it is not because he is dangerous i heard nat and thor talk tell me now or i will leave with him. brother listen to me. no loki says while bending over thor who is injured very bad whatever you are not telling me about her i'll have to find out my self.

he walks back to you and grabs your hip. you look at bucky you can tell in his eyes that he doesn't want you to go. you put your fingers together and look at tony and than snap you fingers.