the end

the same night you and the warriors of 3 and lady sif and thor and jane sit around the fire place and talk. so jane how was your trip. it was good y/n very interesting. loki puts a arm around you and you lean against him. jane looks at you both. whoa whoa whoa did i miss something. what is happening. did y/n lost a bet to you thor. thor chokes on his drink and burst out in laughing no jane they are together for real. since when. a month ago i don't know.

you and loki stand up and walk out of the room and say good night. after you two are in the hallway he turns to you and grabs you by the hip and snaps his fingers. you end up in a large field with flowers. and the sky i filled with star's. where are we loki. i don't know just the first thing that came to mind. you look at him and with his magic he pulls out a crown. for my one and only princess you want the take it from him but then he runs away.

loki where are you going. come and get it darling. you take of your heels and grab you dress and run after him. you both run for hours. and then it starts to rain loki stops and waits for you. you are soaking wet and look at him you have never felt this happy. loki takes the crown and puts it on your head.

my prince

my princess