Levi SFW Alphabet

A/N: bit stuck through a writers block but I don't want to leave you guys without updates😗✌ I'll add your faves, I'm doing this in order so it'll update every one or two days...

I for most part, took inspiration from tumblr posts because my dumbass has NO IDEA of what fluff I can use for each letter

So here is a fluff alphabet for Levi!

-A (Affection, how affectionate are they?)

•Levi isn't exactly the most cuddly guy ever, in fact he only hugs when he sees you desperately need comfort.

•I'd say the best affection you'll get from him is a good head pat, oh lord they can make you feel so validated, basically like a cute little pup because technically he does see you as such.

•I personally think the cutest thing about him is that he stares at you unknowingly, not in the creepy way but rather with gratitude and love, it's pretty obvious... can you see the type of face I'm talking about?

•Another thing, man does not tolerate any negative shit spoken about you, he is so loyal and any trashy words in the same sentence with your name in it will get him angry.

-B (Best friend, how would he be like as a best friend?)

•It was a slow but unexpected process with Levi, he did avoid making close friends because the thought of losing anyone ate him up and would subtract his will to live💀 and his sleep

But by the time he notices he's smiling around you he just panics eternally but then you do that giggle that always restores his faith in humanity (Lmao he'd never admit that)

-C (Cuddling, How would they cuddle?)

•Like I said, I don't think Levi is very cuddly but when he notices you being clingy, being a bit panic-y he would give you a small stiff hug with a flustered expression

•However, if you're too cute to handle (especially when you're cuddled up alone, fast asleep) he wouldn't mind nuzzling himself closer to you or lightly hugging you.

•I can't say he's big or small spoon but I'm pretty sure he'd not mind all that much if you were the big spoon. (That means, you are the big spoon lmao) he feels delicate and loved... which he never gets to feel.

-D (Domestic, do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

•This isn't difficult to answer, all Levi wants is to settle down. With all the trouble and pain life has put him through, he's always wanted to open a tea shop and I think that's a perfect setting for you both.

•You'd both live on the second floor of it and every morning would honestly be pure bliss😫

•But of course you aren't exempt from any chores, Levi is a clean freak and likes to spend an entire minute scrubbing every teacup, utensil, even the sink needs to be washed and dried.

•He's very nice about it, surprisingly. You could be washing the dishes while he prepares everything and he'll rub your back and mumble a 'thank you'

•No one knows what the thank you is truly for but I'm pretty sure it's "for everything"

-E (Ending, If him and his partner broke up, how would he feel, how would he do it?)