Reader saves character

Tumblr request: alrighty maybe some headcanons with the aot characters when their s/o saves them in battle (pushes them out the way/ jumps in front of them/ etc) but gets seriously injured in the process (losing a limb/paralyzed/

A/N!!: the scenario is not specified!!

LEVI

-With instincts as sharp as his, he always believed he'd be the one saving you from disasters way.

-The second he realised what had happened, your body collides against his, shoving him out of the way before he could react and move. Your actions were so foolish it filled him with rage but he couldn't possibly scold you while you lay on the verge of death.

-Levi is fast and skilled enough to end whoever's life it was. Whomever had shot the bullet and it was evident who it was. Even while fighting he can only think of how stupid you truly are, until he comes back to find you twitching, your breaths full and heavy as your chest caves in an out.

-With the little hope left he had for you, he tightly wrapped a shred of his cape around the wounded area, where the bullet hit.

-The entire way, even whilst your knocked out, he's scolding you. He's heaving for air from simultaneously running and carrying you, but that doesn't stop him from lecturing you. "Do you not think I can handle myself?! God Y/n, pray the second you wake up because I will not go easy on you! Damn brat!"

-Can you blame him? He's genuinely paranoid you might have died and he's yelling at a corpse.

-Fortunately, that was just his paranoia talking, because you had made a fine recovery, maybe not perfect but good enough to keep you alive. The second the news hits Levi he bursts inside of the room and makes a straight beeline towards you.

-You expect him to yell at you, to pull at your ear and make it sore with all his lectures, instead, he pulls you into a tight hug. "I'm only going easy on you because I could have lost you... but that doesn't make what you did okay." He whispers into your ear

EREN

-Furious, hurt and confused as to why you'd be so reckless. He's told you millions of times that he's strong enough to handle his own, that his main priority is to keep you out of harms way.

-All he could think about in the waiting room was your smaller body jumping to cover his, before he could even react, it was too late. Everyone surrounding him had to face his hysterical and impatience. It's not like it was his fault, you were laying motionlessly, body unresponsive to the violent shaking.

-At last, when he's granted permission to see you, he sprints inside with a red face, fuming. Yet the second his gaze darts onto you, he can't help but soften up. You waved at him with a lopsided grin, probably too tired to speak.