Them as older siblings

A/N this is an anonymous request, by a lovely person who asked if I could write a headcanons chapter on them being an older brother/sister to reader

Enjoy it. Because my ass went numb from sitting down and taking 3 hours to type it all out

Did you guys download the CHAI app? I swear Reiner is fucking unhinged, man wanted to kill me like 5 times

Levi:

It's no shock that Levi would be one of the most overprotective brothers in the cast. He'd do anything to keep you out of harm's way and while it seems like a privilege to most, this can be quite annoying to you when you are dating someone or making new friends.

He stares them down when he takes you to places, telling them that they best not have any bad intentions with his cold grey eyes. You've told him to quit doing that because it scares people away a majority of the time.

Although Levi pretends to be annoyed when you ask, he'd prefer to drop you off in his car at any place that you want to go to, he can't risk you getting into any accidents- after all, you're all he has left. So to conclude it all, he's an overprotective and paranoid brother that won't let you breathe unless he knows your exact location and whoever the hell you're with.

This may cause you to lie to him about your whereabouts sometimes, and it creates such a catastrophe. Because he's spam-calling you and when you finally pick up he's yelling, cursing at himself for ever trusting you and demanding to know where you are. Panicking, you close the call and nervously laugh at your friends who had heard the conversation.

You went back home and told him you did. Although terrified for him to come back and scold you, you only sat by the couch, contemplating the outcome of this bad decision. Yet, when he arrived and found you sitting by the windows, he sighed out in relief, his face relieved of any tension- he goes to hug you. But that doesn't mean he isn't going to scream his head off

Eren:

Talk about annoying. He loves harassing anyone coming over about you, showing them ugly photos of you in the family album, telling them secrets and embarrassing shit you've done.

"Ay, I wouldn't sleep with that one, she wets the bed." He cackles as you shriek at him. Your boyfriend cocking a brow, "But wouldn't you not want to sleep with her because you're her brother?"

"Oh and that too I guess."

He likes coming into your room and annoying you, making fun of any new posters or extensions you've added to your room. I guess your room isn't safe when Eren can get in any time- he likes randomly taking your stuff and then saying he was only 'borrowing' when you catch him.

You find your favourite scented candle in his trashy man cave and he just rolls his eyes. "Okay take it, it smells of ass anyway."

Which you'd quickly snap back, "Even the scent of ass crack smells better than you." Only to have him chuck a pillow at you.