Fatality ||Reiner X Reader||

Hey guys! I promise I am not ignoring any requests, I just had a fun idea for a Reiner one shot, and here it is

I'll get round to writing the headcannons you request, but right now it's night and I have to get up early tomorrow, I'll see you around in a few hours

Genre: comfort

Characters: Reiner x Reader

No warnings! Just fluff and fluff and fluff :) and it's unedited sorry.

Ring ring

You jogged to the door, too scared to leave the chaotic kids alone even for two seconds. The doorbell continued to ring, signifying the impatience of a certain boy. This was certainly him.

"I'm coming! Shut up already!" The brown door of you and your husbands house opened to the two engaged lovers.

"About time, do you know how cold it is out here?!" Porco walked past you, rambling on like a drama queen. Meanwhile Pieck smiled at you and stepped in with an audible shiver.

"Sorry about the inconvenience you guys." You said while hastily putting your coat on. You could hear the loud children laughing, most likely at Falco.

"Don't worry Y/n, we don't mind"-

"I do, we were watching The Lion King!" Porco grunted childishly. You rolled your eyes as you clumsily did your shoes up. "We have that DVD, it's on the bookshelf but the kids are playing with the XBOX right now so you'll have to negotiate with them." Finally you finished tying both the laces

Grabbing the car keys from the shelf, you sighed a well deserved breath. "There are apples in the kitchen but I didn't cut them yet, make sure Gabi doesn't have any sugar she gets violent during sugar rushes, Udo and Zofia are harmless but"-

"Y/n!" Pieck grabbed your shoulders to snap you out of it, "We'll be fine, go get Reiner, if anything goes wrong, I'll text you."

"I... fine." you grumbled, noticing Porco had already left Pieck's side and most likely joined the kids to play. "I won't be long." You reminded before leaving, clicking the switch and entering your freezing car.

Although it was a sunny day, the temperature disagreed, dropping down to a level no one was used to after just a week of September. Because of this, you turned the heating on, not wanting Reiner to be cold when you collect him either.

He had been seeing a therapist after all the chaos ended, the war, the rumbling, even the alliance, everything had calmed down. An attack was not likely during these times.

You were glad, he had visibly become better. Sure there were times where he was not mentally available but you stood by his side through thick and thin.

When you had arrived for the spot, you looked around through the other window, not bothering to gaze at the front or the one next to you.

The front of the building was completely empty, with only a few staff walking in. You sat back down in your seat to call Reiner, until you realised the light from your window was dim.

Slowly, you turned your head, only to flinch with a shriek. There he was, his nose pressed against the window with a puppy smile that he probably thought was scary.

You tapped your finger against the glass and tutted, motioning to the passenger seat with a twitch of your head.

He removed his face and giggled, his eyes shutting in the shape of crescents. You melted at the sight, he doesn't usually smile like that, the smile in which you can visibly see his inner child that never got to live its era.