Saying I love you out of nowhere

Apology from Author:

Guys I uploaded a chapter saying I may delete the book since it got reported but that was a huge misunderstanding (and by that I mean maybe I shouldn't have quit college)
So no. This book won't be deleted

Also please don't hurt me about the Erwin parts of these imagines, when I write him I transform into a 60 year old housewife 🥲 I find it cheesy too !!! Okay?!

Another update: holy fuck I'm up to 2300 words and it's only up to Erwin 😨

Update#3: 3700 words written in one sitting 😭 my a$$ hurts but I hope you guys like this, I love you all so much for supporting me

requested by: @user46613884

Levi:

Your reading pace slowed down as you felt Levi go limp in your arms. He had asked you to read to him an hour prior and laid against your chest as you recited his favourite story. Finally. A moment where he could relax.

The remainder of the book didn't seem to matter as you processed the warmth he provided you even by staying silent, happiness was always guaranteed around him, he was your grumpy bookworm cat.

"Ay brat." He stirred awake. "Why'd you stop?" Seemingly, he went quiet again, meaning he may have drifted back to sleep.

You softly chuckled at him. Your response being a small kiss on the crown of his raven soft hair and a mumbled declaration, "I love you- oh..." the weight of your husband twisted above your body, propped up on two elbows.

His eyes were tired and droopy. He looked as if he couldn't be asked to deal with your nonsense, like he was going to say, 'What the hell?'

To your surprise, he dropped his head between your chest and wrapped his arms around your waist. You laughed a little when you could sense him fidget and shift on top of you to find a comfortable position.
He might as well be kneading you.

"You too." He muttered before sleeping again.

Eren:

You two had been doing separate things for the majority of the day. As you were finishing up on some stitching, Eren was playing video games. Alone, not even on a call with his friends.

Originally, you went downstairs for a cup of water but once you freed your legs from your sat down position, you realised maybe you deserved a break. After you drunk your cup of desired water, you went back to the living room and watched Eren from afar.

His hair fell against his back as he played. He was long overdue for a haircut but he pulled off the style very well. Better than most women if you dared to say.
"Damn it." He hissed at the game and set the controller down with what seemed like caution.