Kenny on shark week

Tumblr request: Can u do Kenny with a reader on their period

Kenny isn't too familiar with women and the way they work (that sounds horrific but trust me it isn't as bad as it sounds)

He'd probably ask for what your pussy size is before you send him out to get pads/tampons, it's just his age, he's an old confused geezer.

For the most part, he understands mood swings, particular cramps and what to do to help them, after all, he did have a sister. He must have some understanding. I guess as he aged he kind of forgot all about that, so when he hears you cry and groan in pain he lowkey suspects that you're dying. Who can blame him? Period cramps feel worse than death

He just sits there holding your hand and keeping the hot water bottle positioned on your stomach or wherever it hurts.

When you're feeling better though, he'll tell you he's going out to do something/meet someone for business or whatnot and ask if you want anything.

Now Kenny is never really this nice to you, so for the three days or the entire week that you have your period, he's less snarky and jokingly mean, he even lets you annoy him, usually he'd jokingly call you annoying and poke you off of him, but at the time he'd just let you be an annoying little shit- hell he'll even smile, he's lowkey having fun.

Lowkey finds it cute when you bother him for entertainment. Sometimes he may suggest doing something with you.

Now I doubt that he fucks a lot. I'll say this again, he's an old man, so you being on your period isn't a downer for him, he just doesn't really care much about it.

The only issue is going out with you while you're on it. He tends to smother you with thick sweaters and coats, by the time he's done with you, you're shaped like a walking orange. He does this because he believes cramps come from the cold (Lol it doesn't but ok)

Overall, he's very mature about it and doesn't laugh or make fun of you for mood swings. He may cock a brow and say "Hey, Y/n, have you noticed you're literally mourning over a cracked chip?" You may growl at him for being insensitive but you'll always laugh straight after crying with him, he's too funny- it's difficult to remain sad around him.