Eren & Levi Training S/O

A/n: I've been running low on motivation but I had this sudden idea that's super easy to write out

Sorry for being so late about requests, I'm heading back into college so...!

Guys!!!! I hate doing this in the start of the chapter but THEY MADE A REINER NENDEROID

BUT IT HASNT RELEASED YET!!! I WANT IT SO BAAAAAAD

LOOK AT HOW TINY AND CUTE HE IS, HIS LIL FROWN OMG 😭😭😭😭

Summary: How they would support a reader with a sport competition coming up

Levi:

•Levi is casually reading a newspaper during breakfast when you sprint downstairs and interrupt his peace by squealing about some crap he couldn't properly decipher. It takes you another go for him to finally understand.

•Now, he isn't exactly competitive, but he will push you to at least the top three.
Levi doesn't yell, he doesn't push you to exhaustion, it's very healthy actually- surprisingly...

•For the month before the competition, he eats healthily with you so that you aren't tempted into bingeing on junk. But say if he caught you munching on some candy, he'd pretend to not see it. It's as if he's saving you from his own wrath.

•Like deadass YOU bring it up, 'Sorry...' you mumble, however, the short man only scoffs and continues filling out some papers. "It's a piece of candy, Y/n, did you expect me to execute you for it?"

•Hug him.

•Seriously though he's so confused and mildly disgusted when you embrace and rub your face against his cheek just for that one statement.

•Flash forward to the day of the competition, he was early as fuck- Levi is a soccer mum btw- man's was arguing with the coach and everything. Talking about 'I know more about winning than you do.'

•The coach just gives up and lets Levi coach you before the event. He squeezes your shoulder after his silent monotone speech, nodding at you. You nod back, suppressing a happy cry as you watch him sit at a higher but more clear seat. He can see you running and you can see him awkwardly pump his fist.

•From there, he nods again- I'm dying thinking about how cute he must look- like a lil serious cat. How could you not win this after remembering just how determined Levi was?! How much faith he put in you?!

•Anyway, you ended up in fourth. You were in absolute shambles but Levi was smiling. He's very proud you made it just behind third. Hell, he doesn't even see it as "fourth place" all he sees is that you've done everything in your power and that to him, is more important than winning.

•He descends down the bleachers after all is done, along with everyone else. He has a bottle in hand and uses a handkerchief to wipe at the sweat on your forehead.

•"Good job, you did great Y/n."
Although you don't see your victory, he does, so he takes you out to eat afterwards. And your mood changes instantly. Very supportive Levi <\3

Eren:

•Fuckin takes it way too far to the point you regret telling Eren about the competition and asking him for support.

•You feel as though he's being sadistic but he isn't- okay maybe he's enjoying himself- but he's just so competitive and tries to sweeten it by saying wants to brag about you. "I want you to make these other fuckers jealous okay!? So go Y/n! Fucking go!" He cheers on your twenty-fifth push up, twenty-five more to go.

•And don't think he's like Levi, if he catches you within a mile of junk food, he will spawn right in front of you with laser beams shooting out of his eyes. "What are you doing Y/n!? Look, look!" He points at the Salad on the table before snatching the snack out of your hands. "I made you some delicious food and you're here eating this bullshit?!" He grunts, peeling it open and obnoxiously taking a bite.

•No way is that bitch getting away with doing that. So you launch yourself at him and wrestle for the half-eaten bar. "Bastard! At least don't rub it in my face you damned rat!"

•After more hellish days of having cold water thrown into your face to wake you up and having your own boyfriend treat you like a military slave, the day of the competition has arrived. Eren doesn't even ask the coach to watch you prepare while everyone else's supporters take a seat and gather for the performance- it is basically a break-in and entry

•The coach basically leaves you to warm up and arrives back to see a random aggressive german brunette chant bullshit at you, something loud and unclear,

"WHO'S THE WINNER?!"

"I'M THE WINNER!"

"NOW TELL ME AGAIN WHO"-

•He really is just trying to be supportive, but he takes it too far... watch as he gets on the bleachers, his green eyes glued to your body right before the whistle blows- and the second it does, the only voice anyone can make out is Eren's.

•This competition was recorded and when I tell you, he basically raped the microphones. He should be a meme.

•"Y/N MOVE YOUR ASTHMATIC ASS! YOU'RE ALMOST THERE!"

•* Looks at the screen to read the top 3 places so far* "WHO THE FUCK IS OTTO?! Y/N YOU LET A MOTHERFUCKER CALLED OTTO OVERTAKE YOU?!"

•"MOVE MOVE MOVE! COME ON BABE!"

•*You hasten towards the finishing line, ahead of everyone else* "THAT'S MY GIRL!"

•There's nothing holding Eren back from plucking you off the floor and spinning your aching body around, and the second everyone else notices this they all facepalm in fear, he's going to be boasting about this for centuries to come. Hell, Eren Jaegar the fifth will have the duty of passing down the story about how his great great great great- some more greats- grandmother won a race.