Reiner SFW Alphabet

Due to some requests, I'm writing a Porco X Reader IT WASN'T EVEN SOME SJSJSHSNS IT WAS JUST ONE, I still remember your name, bestie

But I'm going to college in a few days so I need to fill my sketchbook up with drawings so hopefully I get accepted into the art department 🥰

For now, enjoy blond teddybear alphabet, request for any character next since I'm doing the most requested.

—A (Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

•Reiner's love language is a bit of all but mostly it's physical touch y'get me?

•He loves the feeling of his scarred and big fingers stroking against your soft, warm cheek. Of course, that's the least he does. Reiner loves touching (in a non-sexual way) to him it feels as though it's transferring energies to one another.

•There is so much he does throughout the day, holding your hand and playing with your fingers, his hand on your shoulder when you two are sat down and a very long hug when he's 'needing it'
(That's when he's feeling down, the most a hug has ever lasted was four minutes and trust me, that's a lot when you're standing in one space :"))

•For him, he'd love to tickle you with his prickly beard and have you cup his face to make him stop, just hearing your laughter is enough to cause a swarm of butterflies to assault his tummy

•He is a big fan of rubs. Rub his tummy, his cheek, his back, thigh- it causes him to further on the brink of insanity. It feels so good and reassuring.

—B (Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

•Reiner is your mini cheerleader, he'd been there for you since you showed him kindness and loyalty, genuinely shocked that you'd ditch all of your friends for him. From that moment on, he became your partner in crime.

•It all began when his and your friends set him up. Where they all lied about the direction and date of an outing. When you and him were running an errand together, you began blabbing on about the place you and your friends were going to go and without realising, Reiner found out he was purposely left out.

You stopped talking when you noticed his shoulders sag, usually smug face bland. "Reiner?" You whispered, already understanding what had happened.

"I didn't know I was that annoying." He laughed dryly, absolutely no humour in hid voice. You gritted your teeth and gripped the handle of the box harder. How could they do this?! Reiner was the best out of the group! "Fuck those snakes. You and me are going to that event alone."

•Nah you guys didn't end up going, sure you went at first but when you arrived, your friends were eyeing you up and down and it almost ended in a physical fight between you and one of them so Reiner dragged you out of there. Don't worry, you spent the rest of the evening with your fun grandma (IDK how she hasn't broken her spine yet) surprisingly, her and Reiner shared one brain cell through out the entire day💀