Period treatment

(A/N my agonising period is nearing and I have an outing in a few days, I warned my friend and his weird ass replied "dw I'll give you a belly rub" 😭😭😭😭

Levi:

Let's remember the fact that Levi is super organised and clean. Even if he wasn't with you, he most likely has a cabinet full of female products. He himself considered he was insane to have stocked up on pads, tampons and cramp relief when he hasn't even felt a touch of a woman.

Until you married him ofc 😭😭😭

To be honest, I believe he's scared to stress you, so when speaking to you on your period he constantly beats around the bush.

"So do you feel warm?"

You nod, hugging the warm pouch to your tummy.

"You hungry too?"

"No... why?"

"Do you like cream"-

"Levi what is it?"

"Want ice cream?"

THATS. ALL. HE. WANTED. TO. ASK
I guess the poor man believed those posts from girls who exaggerated PMSing and mood swings. No Levi, women won't kill you on their periods when faced with an inch of anger 😭😭

On the other hand, Levi is mildly scared to come near you, not because you're PMSing but because he's a germaphobe and is sometimes sceptical that you've bled out or haven't been changing your pad/tampon as often as you should. Still, he tries to be as gentle as possible😭😭😭

His way of comforting you is by giving you his time and attention, maybe just a lazy day in where you comfortably sit on the couch with him, face masks and cucumbers while watching shit movies or dramas.

Eren

I feel like it's a challenge to be on your period with him, he just- there's so many points and reasons to this.

1. He's active, not even in a sporty way, he just can't sit his ass down. He LOVES going out and taking you places along with him, it's never a boring day with Eren (but my Lord he can't even take a break while you're basically in severe pain)

2. He's loud and obnoxious, if you're the type to get cramps due to stress or frustration, you'll have it all day with him. Until he notices you cringe in pain, he'll instantly stop and sweeten up to you. "Fuck, are you okay?" "What can I do?" "Hey- hey, calm down, it'll be over soon-"

3. He likes his house cold, the AC is always on, he has a body heat problem and sweats very easily. However, he dials this down when you're on your period, lukewarm for you, just to make sure he doesn't cause cramps.