chapter two

She felt an unbelievable warmth spread around her heart and tensely watched the band set up

Soon the first guitar sounds were heard and shortly afterwards the drums and bass began.
They all played with a passion Francesca had rarely seen.
The singer's smoky voice gave her goosebumps and she held her breath.
The songs the unknown band played were exactly her taste in music and she easily danced along, watching the four young people.
In time, the rock n' roll musicians thawed out and made the stage their own.
After three hours, which seemed like five minutes to Francesca, the last sounds rang out and the band said goodbye.

Briefly realising what had just happened, she turned back to her father, who had a big smile on his lips.
,,I guess it's not necessary to ask if you liked it?" he asked, amused.
Still half stunned, Francesca nodded and after some stammering only managed to say, "I want that one!"
Well, Francesca here would like to give all artists a chance and invent her own record management.                                                                                                                                                                        It was her dream for almost two years now, but she just can't seem to find the right people.                                                                                                                                                                          Snorting with amusement, her father handed her a piece of paper.
On it, in spidery writing, stood : <<Mâneskin ,numero di telefono : (phone number)>>.
Overjoyed, Francesca fell into her father's arms and gave him kisses on the cheek.
"Grazie papà! Sei il migliore!" she called before running through the club, hoping to look into those blue eyes once more.

She met them again in the crowd outside the exit.
The band was surrounded by people who wanted an autograph or something else.
Confused, as this band was actually unknown, Francesca slammed the door behind her.
Immediately all eyes were on her and those who knew her quickly moved away.
She pushed her way through the rest and stopped in front of the four.

,,Ciao, hai bisogno di un passaggio a casa?" (Hi, do you want me to take you home?).
She received sceptical looks in return, but put on a smile and spread out her hands in friendship.
,,Non preoccupatevi! Non voglio farti del male." (Don't worry! I don't want to hurt you!)
Hesitantly, the four looked into each other's eyes, but only the young girl stepped forward.
,,Ciao, sono Victoria!" she explained friendly and beamed into the eyes of her counterpart.
Victoria had to admit that the young woman was a beauty.
The dark curls framed a beautiful face from which two chocolate brown eyes seemed to eat her up.
,,Victoria, piacere di conoscerti! (nice to meet you) Sono Francesca." the taller one joined in the handshake and grinned up to both ears, then she turned to Victoria's band mates.
The drummer with the beautiful hair held his hand out to her and introduced himself as Ethan.
The guitarist smiled and said his name was Thomas and the singer introduced himself as Damiano and grinned sheepishly at her.

,,Va bene, andiamo!" (Then, let's go) Francesca said as she pointed to her car.
The four others' eyes grew wide and excitedly jumped into the Ford like toddlers.
Laughing, the owner of the car dropped into the dark cushion of the steering seat and turned to the back.
''Avete tutti la cintura allacciata?" ( All buckled up?) she asked, laughing, and got three enthusiastically nodding boys in reply.
With a glance at the passenger seat ,she also got confirmation from Victoria.

The engine started rattling and howled loudly as it started up.
Mâneskin bawled loudly and fell into a laugh.
Smiling, Francesca parked out and drove relaxed over the streets of Italy's night.
With a swift movement of her right hand, she turned on the radio and drowned out the silence of their shared solitude.
Old Italian songs played through the speakers and humming to herself, she tapped along to the beat of the music.
Lasciatemi cantare
Con la chitarra in mano
Lasciatemi cantare
Sono un italiano..." the first verse of L'italiano reached their ears and immediately everyone was singing.
A dark female voice, whose sounds were like the finest honey, a smoky male voice, which probably gave everyone goose bumps, and three rather strange voices sounded through the night and gave a concert to the best.
A mixture of shrieks and laughter were the crowning touch and Francesca turned to Victoria, giggling.

"Dove vivi?" (Where do you live?).
The blonde then gave the brunette directions and, nodding, the latter pressed down on the throttle.
The wind blew through the hair of everyone in the car.
Radio music played softly in the background and the smoke from Francesca's cigarette drifted behind them.
She looked questioningly at her passenger, who gratefully took the cigarette from her and then passed it to the back.
,,Allora ragazzi, come vi è venuta l'idea di formare una band?" (How did you get the idea of forming a band?) the driver asked as she steered the red car onto a lonely road.
,,Ci siamo incontrati giovani e abbiamo fondato una band per divertimento. I nostri concerti nei garage e nei festival sono diventati sempre più popolari e a un certo punto abbiamo voluto dare la nostra musica a un pubblico più vasto. Così l'anno scorso abbiamo deciso di partecipare a X-Faktor, che abbiamo perso contro Lorenzo Licitra, ma almeno siamo arrivati secondi..."                ( We met young and formed a band for fun. Our gigs in garages and at festivals became more and more popular and at some point we wanted to make our music accessible to a wider audience. So last year we decided to take part in the X Factor, which we lost to Lorenzo Licitra, but still came second.) Thomas explained to her.
Understanding, Francesca nodded and turned onto a somewhat bumpy cobbled road.
,,Quindi è così che tutti ti conoscono." (That's how everyone knows you.)
"Exactly," Victoria replied.
,,You know English?" Francesca asked, confused.
"Me and Victoria do. With these two, that's debatable." Damiano said with a pat on the back of the head for each of the people sitting next to him.
,,EHI!" came the indignant reply from both of them at the same time.

Laughing, Francesca brought the car to a halt.
,,Siamo qui!" (We are here) she said loudly and got out.
In front of them rose a large brick house, surrounded by a high wall and with a large bright gate.
The band carried their things inside and said goodbye to Francesca.
,,Grazie per il passaggio! You are really cool! Buona notte!" (Thanks for the ride! Good night!) they all said and hugged Francesca before disappearing inside.
"Drive carefully and take care! "Victoria whispered to her as she handed her a note, waving and locking the gate behind her.
The Ford Mustang drove away and Victoria was met by three grinning boys.

"Eyy she's gay and in love! Eyy she's in love!" Damiano began to sing and started to scream as his best friend began to chase him.
They had a pillow fight for a long time and went to bed late the next morning.
Victoria lay awake for a long time thinking that maybe Damiano was right.
,,It can't be! I've only known her a few hours!" she grumbled to herself and turned to the side with a full head of steam.
A few kilometres away, but not as far as they thought, lay a girl with exactly the same thoughts, but she forced herself to sleep.
Neither of them had a peaceful night and very strange dreams.

~~~~1235words~~~~~