chapter nineteen

DRAMA is coming my lovely fellas !!!

They arrived home, on Francesca's urgent orders, with the boys

She rushed into the big building first, leaving the others standing in front of it with a confused look on their faces.
The curly-haired woman reappeared in the doorway to hiss at them to come in.
The jacket landed on the sofa and her sleeves were rolled up, which Victoria, if it were any other moment, would find very sexy.
The tall woman paced the house straining and talking aggressively on her phone.
The Italian was coherent and if the other four weren't Italian themselves, they would probably have sworn that Francesca was summoning the devil himself.
So they just dropped down next to her jacket and waited for her to finish her conversation.

With a loud sigh, Francesca put her mobile phone, screen down, on the bar table and turned around.
Three Italians and a half-Italian were hanging on her every word, but seemed to be pestering her with their questioning looks.
So, sighing, she took a chair and sat on it upside down so that she could rest her arms on the back.
Ethan felt like they had done something wrong and now had to have a talk with the headmistress.
"Well, I think I owe you an explanation," Francesca huffed as she rubbed the back of her neck, then took one last deep sigh and began to explain.
"I can't for the life of me tell you everything, no, I don't really know myself," she stammered, rubbing her forehead tiredly.
"I've never told you and I can't-"
"What exactly can you tell us?" interjected Victoria, annoyed, earning a warning look that made her inwardly wag her middle finger but advised her rather to keep quiet and that, my dear friends, not many could achieve with her.
"My father does some not-so-legal things, and today, well, we were at one." Francesca tried, but only got more confused looks.
"Your father shoots up clubs?" Damiano tried to understand.
"Not exactly, no. That was his people in the club today, but not for fun, but because of other people."
She admitted it herself, it was certainly not a good explanation.
"Well, my father is in charge of important business and if someone gets in his way, then they are disposed of." Francesca said through gritted teeth.
It sounded very brutal, but somehow it was also the truth.
"Are you trying to tell us that your father is in the Mafia?" Vic asked mockingly, but faltered in disbelief when Francesca only gave her an approving silence.
Suddenly she started laughing out loud and even her teammates looked at her in confusion.
"Now I know what's going on! You're taking the piss!" Vic laughed hysterically, because she couldn't imagine Francesca Massouri being the daughter of a Mafia boss.
Well, she hadn't met Mr. Massouri yet.
But Francesca was funny, quiet and so incredibly caring.
In retrospect, she had only been able to see that in herself and her teammates.
She was usually a bit closed to the rest and if you didn't know her, this huge girl with the wild curls and the dark eyes certainly had a frightening effect on you.
Besides, she was rich, damn rich, had chauffeurs, security and other shit.
A darkness had suddenly come over Victoria's face.
"Your father is in the mafia."

It wasn't a question ,more a statement ,she breathed into the wind.
Francesca also saw an unnatural pallor in Ethan, Damiano and Thomas and Thomas incredulously asked again.
"I-I think we'll be going now," Victoria said firmly, a little flustered.
Immediately Francesca jumped up.
"No, you can't go now! I won't hurt you, I promise, but if you go out there I can't guarantee your safety."
"Francesca I- we all need time now! We have no idea what that means, but give us time!" stuttered Victoria excitedly.
Damiano held her by the arm and watched with painful deliberation as glassy clouds formed before Francesca's eyes.
But the woman in his arms was also weakened and he too thought it best to give her time, when he himself first had to come to terms with what he had experienced.
Carefully he supported her as she walked.
"Victoria, please, don't leave me now." a voice breathed and Victoria had to pull herself together not to fall to the floor and burst into tears.
It all became too much for her.
The information and thoughts poured in on her.
Her heart ached and her soul seemed to leave her body.
She felt cold and snuggled closer to Dam, who immediately put his jacket around her shoulders.
Only incidentally did she see herself being taken into a dark, large car and simply leaned into the warmth that did not seem to reach her.
The broken figure standing in the doorway, which now seemed much too large, successfully blocked out her brain and shortly afterwards she had fallen sobbing into a sleep full of nightmares.

----836 words----