chapter seventeen

Francesca looked down at the blond curls which were spread over her chest in total confusion

Gently she stroked through them and noticed the goose bumps on her bare Skin.
Carefully, careful not to wake Victoria, she pulled the covers over her.
They had been back from Venice for two days and last night was wonderful.
Erotic, but not directly in the sexual sense, more in the emotional.
She had told Victoria what she had talked about on the phone with her mother.
The older lady had told her that her uncle had recently died and she was mentioned in the will.
It hurt Francesca's heart, not that her mother was calling about it after all these years, no, she had always held her uncle in the highest regard and he was the only one who had ever understood Francesca.
Victoria had held her reassuringly and comfortingly in her arms and so they lay awake all night, just to hold each other in their arms.

A loud scratching at the door interrupted her train of thought.
Carefully the door, already ajar, opened to reveal two mottled faces.
Laughing, Francesca looked down at her two dogs and patted the bed devotedly.
Full of friends and with wagging tails they jumped on the bed, while Mocha couldn't resist licking Victoria once across the face.
,,Eaawwh!" came a half disgusted and half laughing from the tangle of blond hair.
,,Oh no! Bad dogs !!! Now you've awakened our beautiful princess!" cried Francesca jokingly, and got a pillow right in the face.
She paused briefly in her movement, then began to grin wickedly.
"Oh, you're so going to get it back!"
And already a pillow landed in Victoria's face.
Shortly after, the bed was a ball of flying pillows, naked skin and excitedly jumping Dalmatians.
Laughing exhaustedly, the brunette dropped onto her back and the blonde landed on her stomach.
Their eyes locked and gently Victoria stroked a strand of hair from her sub-wife's face.
Eyes spoke more than words and heated skin rubbed against each other.
It crackled throughout the room and you could literally touch the tension.
Both faces came closer and closer, like predators of their prey.
Something wet brushed Francesca's face and she looked to the side, puzzled, from where a dog's snout speared her directly in the face.
"I guess someone is hungry." Victoria laughed and peeled herself out of bed.
,,Nooooo!!! Don't get out of bed!" pouted Francesca.
,,Ohh yes you are, my dear. The boys are about to take us to the recording studio!"
And with that, the naked beauty wiggled out of Francesca's view, but not far enough away not to hear the quiet words.
"Look what you've done! Now mommy is gone!"
Victoria's heart seemed to swell so much that it could tear her chest apart and if she wasn't 100% sure that a cold wind was blowing around her naked skin, she might think that this was a dream.
Smiling blissfully, she got into the shower and prepared herself for the busy day ahead, which would now be much easier for her.

The smoky voice of Damiano echoed in the walls, mingling with the weird screech of the electric guitar whose sides slid through Thoma's fingers.
The last drums of Ethan sounded and Victoria lowered her bass guitar.
,,Okay, guys, we can take a break for now. Curlyhead ordered pizza." laughed Elijah, who was an old friend of Francesca's and happened to be the owner of a recording studio.
,,Yeah!" sounded from the recording room and four sweaty rockers stepped out.
Smiling as she had been doing all day, Victoria sat down on Francesca's lap and leaned against her lovergirl.
Francesca smiled while talking to Ethan and innocently stroked Victoria's thigh, knowing that it sent a shiver down the younger girl's spine.
She bit her lower lip and hid her face in the crook of Francesca's neck.
"Don't do that!" she hissed in her ear while the brunette put light pressure on Victoria's thigh.
Images flashed through both their minds.
Images of hot nights, sweaty skin and wet tongues.
A slight redness covered both faces and clearly both began to notice the building tension.
Gently, but seductively Francesca let her hand wander further up.
None of those present noticed anything, since Ethan was sitting across from them at the table and Damiano, Thomas and Elijah were having a smoke.

But Francesca's ventures were stopped by a loud ringing and immediately Victoria jumped up to grab the best of the pizzas.
Shortly after, they were all sitting heartily together, laughing as they ate their pizzas.
,,What are you doing tonight?" asked Elijah.
The boys looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.
,,Probably watching a movie and having a couple of beers," said Damiano, looking at Vic and France.
Victoria saw Francesca start to grin and quickly put her hand over her mouth.
,,Well, probably the same as you."
Thomas grinned mischievously, but Elijah already seemed to be on fire with an idea in his head.
,,A friend of mine invited me. She's opening a club tonight, not far from here. How about it, do you want to go?"
Victoria, Thomas and Damiano were excited, but Ethan and Francesca looked at each other and knew they were thinking the same thing.
Francesca looked agonizedly at her friends, who shook her by the shoulders.
,,Come on! Get your damn stubborn head out of here!!!" she cried excitedly, looking at them beggingly before her lips twisted into a wicked smile.
She leaned forward and whispered something into her lover's ear, whereupon she looked at her in disbelief.
,,That, my dear, is blackmail!" she said, pouting, but sighing, she surrendered to her fate and looked apologetically at Ethan.
Ethan shook his head and looked at her in mock hurt.
,,Then that's settled," Elijah said with a look around, "I'll pick you up at nine today.
With that, everything was settled and they continued to work.

"Fuck you Francesca!" shouted Victoria.
Shaking her head, Francesca stood behind her friend and watched her make up.
For the tenth time she wiped off her failed eyeliner and sighed dramatically.
The first time Vic had yelped about it, Francesca had run over to her as quickly as possible.
Now she sat behind her on the edge of the bathtub and made sure that the blonde in front of her didn't have a nervous breakdown.
But she probably already had one.
Sighing, Francesca stood up, took the eyeliner from Victoria's hand and before she could complain loudly, she grabbed her under the arms and lifted her up onto the sink cabinet.
Carefully she pushed her legs apart and stood between them, the eyeliner pencil in her right hand.
,,I thought you bisexuals had this talent?" she teased, drawing a black line over Victoria's eyelid.
She wrinkled her nose and said that she had it too...most of the time, at least.
Laughing, Francesca gave her a kiss on the nose and handed the pen back to her before going back to her things.
Smiling, Victoria looked in the mirror and spotted two perfect lines.

The dark green fabric of her suit slid ,perfectly fitting, over her skin and gave her a stronger touch.
The dark heavy boots accentuated it all and to top it off she put on her silver jewelry.
Rings here ,necklaces there and piercings in her ears and nose.
Smiling and satisfied with her result, Francesca stroked the embroidered patterns on her suit before grabbing her cell phone and running downstairs.
There she met Victoria, who was just squeezing into her high heels.
Her fishnet top didn't leave much to the imagination, but Francesca was used to her openness and loved her for it.
Wide black pants and a leather jacket combined with it called her membership in a rock band before.
Smiling, Francesca grabbed her cigarettes and held the front door open for Victoria, who walked past her with a grin on her lips.

~~~~1335words~~~~