chapter ten

"Manager of us? You?" Confused, Vic looked France in the face

Confused, Vic looked France in the face.
,,Well, actually I wanted to become a manager of a record label, but I don't have the necessary knowledge, but by chance I recently met a young man who is fresh into this business. So, you would have a record label, an excellent one, if I may say so, and I would take care of the rest of the team as your manager. You can gain a whole other level of professionalism," France explained enthusiastically as she waved her arms wildly.
Victoria stared at her thoughtfully.
,,That would be incredible! I think I would have to discuss it with the others first, of course, but I would give it a chance," she said with a smile.
Overjoyed, France fell towards her and pressed a soft kiss to her lips.
A slight shiver travelled over their bodies and made them smile.
Relaxed, they leaned towards each other and spread calm kisses.
Not frantic ,not erotic, yet they were passionate and demanded more.
Hands wandered over bodies and held each other until they had to pull away from each other gasping for air.
They could stay like this for hours, but a glance at the clock stopped them.
The golden hands indicated that it was high time to grab their suitcases and head for the airport.

Brushing her curls out of her face, Francesca checked out and wished the receptionist a good evening before turning around with a soft smile.
Right now, her life had found a peak of beauty and perfection that she had never experienced before.
Her gaze landed on the bottom of her contentment and immediately her smile swelled.
Curved lips smiled back and settled on full lips.
A simple kiss ,a simple gesture of affection and yet it made two hearts explode and sink into the ocean of emotions.
Hand in hand they took a taxi and drove one last time through the old fashioned streets of Milan.
The airport was built in the more modern part of the city and exuded the newness and chaos of today's generations.

Everything was already slowly bathed in the deep light of the setting sun, which was reflected in the many large windows.
Only a few people stood at their gate, slowly meandering through.
Victoria snuggled deeper into the soft fabric of her jumper and watched the departing planes.
Francesca's arm was wrapped around her waist, as it usually was, bringing her comfort.
Today spread a calm and cosy mood, so neither of the girls felt the need to dress smartly.
France, for example, wore simple black cloth pants ,old sneakers and a jumper that was way too big ,resembling the jumpers in a grandpa's closet.
Her hair hung in a loose ponytail that didn't hold at all and revealed to everyone what she had been doing all day today.
Victoria wore a pair of tan fabric trousers that ended just above her ankles and a pair of black boots.
Her jumper was actually more suitable for sleeping and originally belonged to Ethan, which is why it was probably at least three sizes too big.
Her hair was also hanging dishevelled in a bun.
And although they both looked as if they hadn't slept for three days, they radiated a charisma that gave everyone goose bumps.
Each of them wore a fat grin on their lips and regular gestures to prove their love melted everyone's heart.
Two souls had finally found each other and the universe was one step closer to peace.

The orange light of the sun shone through the windows of the plane, which was on its way south.
Soft music played through the headphones of each person who was not watching a film or foregoing entertainment of this kind.
Even on the last two seats at the back left, in first class.
Two women had snuggled up together, while one of them slept, the other read a book whose slightly shiny cover reflected the sunlight.
Soft music was also playing through her headphones, inviting her to fall asleep.
The last few days were exhausting and chaotic, but wonderful.
And the next few days will also be wonderful.
There is little to do at first and so they both take a kind of holiday, only back home.

Without really noticing it, France's hand kept stroking through Vic's hair while her eyes flew over the slightly yellowed paper.
The many words shone black and told stories of past lives.
The slightly scratchy fabric of the blanket that lay over her friend brushed against her hand from time to time and a deep regular breathing sounded in her throat.
The cold metal of her necklace bit against the warmth of her skin, but she didn't mind.
She was used to it because she had never really taken it off since she was nine.
This little piece of silver meant everything to her.
Her mobile vibrated and carefully, careful not to wake Vic, she fished it out of her pocket.
Her father inquired about her welfare and said he had sent a chauffeur to pick her up.
Smiling at her father's care, she texted him back and put her phone back in her pocket before pausing and looking down at Vic.
Grinning, she took it out again and surreptitiously snapped a picture of her lover which she set as wallpaper.
Snorting softly in amusement, she continued to fondle Victoria until she herself fell asleep.

Her father's chauffeur took them straight to Francesca's home where they both fell straight into bed, dog-tired.
The smaller one snuggled close to the taller one and began to snore softly.
The taller one stroked her hair a few more times and looked out the window.
The blonde hair kept catching on her fingers and playing around them before rejoining the others.
Whatever this was, Francesca loved it and was incredibly excited about what this was going to turn into.
She quietly turned off the light and turned to Vic.
Carefully she kissed the back of Victoria's head and wrapped her arms around her waist.
With her face in the wonderfully fragrant hair, she fell asleep.

~~~~1030 words~~~~