chapter eight

(🍋slightly lemons🍋)

(🍋slightly lemons🍋)

Well, the restaurant they were looking for turned out to be small and inconspicuous.
From the outside, it had a very romantic charm, which only intensified when they entered.
The dim light of the fairy lights that hung throughout the restaurant revealed small round tables of dark wood and black chairs.

Well-mannered as she is, Francesca helped Victoria to sit down and then sat down opposite her.
,,It's very nice." Vic confirmed to the curly haired woman, who smiled.
"I'm glad you like it."
Because there was not much going on, they were quickly spotted and a young woman approached them.
She brushed her dark hair out of her face and took their orders.
As they walked back, she winked at Victoria.
She looked away, a little embarrassed, and concentrated on the chequered tablecloth, which suddenly seemed quite interesting.
Francesca had fortunately overlooked this little come-on, as she was busy with her mobile phone.
Now, however, she looked up and looked worriedly at her companion, who was suddenly suspiciously quiet.
"Are you all right?"
"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," she was quickly cut off.

"I need a nickname for you too!" tried Vic to steer her onto another subject.
It seemed to work because Francesca raised her eyebrow and looked at her with amusement.
"Why?"
,,Well, for example, everyone calls me Vic, short for Victoria, and since your name is so long, I thought it would make sense for you, too," Vic explained.
"Honey." Francesca quipped and grinned perversely.
,,I'm NOT calling you Honey," Vic said, shaking her head, but she couldn't help smiling.
After a moment's thought, Francesca became France because Victoria was a fan of France.
Laughing, "France" turned her spaghetti onto her fork and shoved it into her mouth.
The evening was beautiful, but the amount of red wine contributed to a powerful tension between them.

Calmly, France, who had leaned back, looked into the eyes of her counterpart.
Blue, like the sea her father loved so much, they looked towards her.
A glance at the clock told them that it was already a little after twelve, but as they were both still really tired, they told the driver to go home, they would walk.

So the two women walked through the Milan night.
Pleasantly warm air blew around their faces and sounds still reached their ears everywhere.
A cigarette accompanied them through the silent walk.
Each of them had their own thoughts, but somehow they were the same.
The silence was pleasant and had something of the calm before the storm about it.
Very carefully, France's hand touched Vic's again and again.
At some point Vic had had enough and she closed her hand with the taller one.
Her whole left arm tingled as if electric shocks were going through it.

Suddenly warm drops began to fall on them.
They both looked up at the sky, which seemed to be crying.
,,How corny," France sighed, tilting her head.
Her gaze caught Vic's, who smiled and squeezed her hand.
,,Not corny, romantic!" she giggled.
Romantic seemed to have been the cue for Francesca's heart to beat faster.
Slowly she bent down and came closer and closer to Vic.
She began to realise what this was going to be and widened her eyes.
Her heart suddenly began to beat faster and soon she felt the warm breath of her counterpart on her lips.

Francesca breathed in the sweet scent of the blonde and closed her eyes with pleasure.
Victoria's lips were incredibly soft and tasted a little harsh because of the cigarette, but that was probably what made the brunette want more.
Vic couldn't get enough of the other's lips either.
They felt exactly as she had imagined.
A little rough and yet somehow soft.
Victoria's hands were wrapped around the other's neck, who had her hands on Vic's hips.
Their foreheads pressed together and passionately Vic ran her fingers through France's hair.
Panting, they released each other, but remained exactly in this position.
Intense glances were exchanged and we all know exactly what these two would like to do right now.

,,Are you sure?" Francesca whispered into the night.
Unable to get a word out, Vic merely nodded.
Her lips turned up in a huge smile.
She had just kissed Francesca Massouri and it was the most beautiful thing she had ever experienced.
And already both lips found each other again.
This time, however, they were even more demanding and goose bumps ran over both their bodies.
Vic pulled France's hair briefly, causing her to moan excitedly.
The smaller of the two used this as an opportunity to enter the other's mouth with her tongue.
France tasted of coffee, the cigarette from before and a hint of fruity red wine.
Vic, on the other hand, also tasted of the cigarette, but her taste was sweet through and through.
Both tongues were engaged in a fierce battle that neither could win.
Francesca never wanted to miss this taste again, but had to part with Vic willy-nilly, because they both needed air.

The rain had become heavier and both of them were already soaked down to their underwear.
Grinning, Victoria took Francesca's hand and pulled her towards the hotel.
They both ran across the streets towards the pleasant dryness.
Dripping, they dashed through the hotel lobby, ignoring the indignant looks of the other guests and staff.
No sooner had the lift door closed than Vic pressed France against the wall and again invaded the other's mouth with her tongue.
But she was not born to be bottom and so she grabbed Victoria under her ass and lifted her up so that she was forced to wrap her legs around the other's waist.
Deftly France turned and now Vic was pressed against the wall.
Francesca let go of her lips and slowly moved downwards, leaving a trail of wet kisses on the other's neck.
Vic moaned excitedly but was drowned out by the bing of the lift door opening.
Stumbling, France brought herself and her koala to her room.
She fumbled impatiently in her bag looking for the key.
In the meantime, Vic had been tampering with Francesca's neck, which made her rummage around in her bag even faster.
The cold plastic of the room card touched her skin and, sighing happily, she grabbed it to open the door.
With a soft click, the lock popped open and Francesca quickly got them both inside.

...to be continued....

~~~~1079 words~~~~