chapter five

They arrived on time and were able to board their plane directly

The plane was quite big and Victoria looked around impressed.
At the entrance, a stewardess asked her name.
Francesca quickly answered :,,Massouri."
Nodding, the young lady pointed to the left entrance and Francesca carefully pushed Victoria through.
Again Victoria was impressed, because you don't fly first class every time.
Francesca pushed her along until they reached their seats.

,,What does your family do that makes you so rich?" the blonde asked curiously.
Francesca, who was rummaging in her backpack, looked up.
,,My father has a pretty big company, but I earn my own money by helping manage all kinds of companies, finding ideas and explaining improvements." she said, as if it was a normal thing.
,,Woha! It's good to know that I've met a rich genius here!" Victoria scolded in a huff.
Laughing, Francesca took out her laptop and let Victoria sulk on.
The next hour was relatively unspectacular, but Victoria still did not speak to her companion.
Francesca now leaned over and nudged her.
"Are you still angry with me? How can I ever make it up to you?"
With her arms folded, the blonde sat in her seat and looked out into the clouds.
"What do you think about dinner-".
At the word dinner, Victoria spun around.
"-at my expense?" the brunette asked with a raised eyebrow.
At this, the blonde nodded hesitantly and began to grin.

For the rest of the flight, the two women chatted and ate dinner, which was served festively.
At almost two o'clock in the morning, they arrived in Milan and were taken to the hotel by a dark limousine.
The hotel was large and bright.
The girls looked at each other and both wore fat grins on their lips.
Francesca checked in and quickly they both dashed to the lift where they arrived giggling.
At that moment they didn't care about other people.
They were both having fun, unbelievable fun, and that was the most important thing.

Panting, they held their bellies and got out breathing heavily as the lift opened.
Slowly they trudged down the hallway, which was covered in expensive blue velvet.
Their suitcases were already outside their room and with the help of a golden card, Victoria opened the door.
The hotel room was as bright as the rest of the hotel.
Beige sofas adorned the main area, which also had a gold-trimmed glass table and white chests of drawers, as well as a television and a minibar.
One wall was made entirely of glass and gave an incredible view of Milan's evening bustle.
The bathroom was beige like the sofas and had a large bathtub with whirlpool function.
The bedroom was large, but-
"One bed?" Francesca asked, puzzled.
"I made a reservation for two," said the brunette, looking critically at the white sheets.
"You did. But it is! This is a kingsized bed, my dear!" the guitarist shouted as she threw herself full tilt onto the large bed.
"Or do you suddenly have a problem sleeping in the same bed with me?" asked Victoria, with a slightly offended undertone.
Francesca answered in the negative and was secretly delighted to share a bed with her companion.
She threw her backpack aside and lay down in bed with Victoria.
She awkwardly removed her shoes and coat and threw them somewhere in a corner.

Meanwhile, Victoria looked at her mobile phone, which the boys had used to send her many messages.
"Photo alert!" she suddenly shrieked and quickly posed in the mirror that was mounted on the wall next to the bed.
Confused, Francesca spun around but managed not to look too confused in time for the photo.
That photo was sent to the three boys who wrote envious messages on it.
Laughing, the bass guitarist put her phone aside.
Smiling, she looked into a pair of shock-brown eyes that were watching her with interest.
She raised her eyebrow questioningly.

,,What else do you do? Do you have any hobbies?" she asked her counterpart.
"Well, cars," her counterpart replied unintelligibly.
"Cars?" Victoria's eyebrow rose further.
"Yup, I think it runs in the family. My uncle on my mother's side had a car repair shop. I wasn't interested in toxic femininity, never have been and never will be, which is why I didn't give a shit about Barbies. I sat with Cirilo and learned everything he knew about chassis. I practically grew up in that workshop until we moved to Italy."
She told the last bit with a sad expression.
Victoria felt sorry for the taller girl, but her curiosity won out and so she asked her mother.
,,My parents separated. My mother kicked me and my father out. He made the mistake of giving her the house, but he loved her so much that he let the rest of the family live there without any problems. He always says <the only thing that bothers me about it is that she doesn't take care of our angel>."
Victoria smiled gently.
"Sounds like your father is a very good man."
"Oh yes, and family is the most important thing to him," Francesca spoke in her father's voice.
She lay on her side and rested her head on her hand.
"And what about your family?"
"My father is always away on business. My mother lives with my sister in a small village near Rome. My grandmother still lives with them," Victoria explained and nostalgically she looked out through the large window onto the streets.
"Francesca, why did you take me with you? Why me?" she asked suddenly.
Francesca sat up and looked deep into her eyes.
"Because I like you, Victoria. Because I liked you from the beginning and you mean something to me after such a short time. Normally I don't let people get to me so easily, but you and the boys have taken a direct liking to me and I have taken you all to my heart, but the bass guitarist from Mâneskin probably the most." she mumbled sheepishly.
Victoria had to let it all sink in and stared at her counterpart with her mouth open.
A little too long, Francesca scratched the back of her head, excused herself and ran outside to the large balcony.
Victoria fell back into the pillows and sighed deeply.
"Shit!" she moaned, crying into her pillow, for Victoria had now realised two things.
Firstly, she was in love, madly in love with Francesca Massouri.
Secondly, she had just fucked up badly.
But the second thing could be solved, so she jumped up and went after the brunette.

Her girl stood on the balcony railing and looked out onto the streets.
Victoria took the cigarette from her hand and took a drag herself.
"I like you a lot too," she whispered into the night.
A huge smile appeared on the taller girl's lips and all the weight fell from her shoulders.
Embarrassed, they were both silent, yet it was not an uncomfortable silence.
Not more than ten minutes later they went to bed and to sleep.
Both dreamed of the other and fell blissfully asleep.

~~~~1193 words~~~~