chapter eleven

Victoria was woken by a warm breeze that smelled fantastically of fresh toast and coffee

Blinking, she opened her eyes and looked around.
Her body was wrapped in a cosy burgundy blanket and lying in a huge bed.
The room was bright, flooded with light from the huge wall of windows, and painted a cream colour.
Here and there were plants, books and miscellaneous stuff, as well as some clothes.
But despite the slight clutter, the room showed an incredible attention to detail.
Yawning, she peeled herself out of the covers and shuffled out of the unfamiliar room to finally find out where she was.
At the latest when she was standing in the corridor, she remembered last night and reminded herself that she was here with Francesca.

Slurping, she descended the stairs and ran towards the kitchen.
Music played through speakers throughout the house, spreading a carefree voice.
Dancing to the music, Francesca was turning fried eggs in the kitchen and didn't seem to have noticed Victoria yet.
She was singing softly and almost dropped the pans in shock when a hand grabbed her shoulder.
She flinched and heard a laugh that followed, so she turned and looked down at her visitor, shaking her head.
"You little ferret!" she scolded and grabbed her by the waist before setting her down on the kitchen island with a flourish.
Not expecting this action, Victoria squealed when she felt the cold marble against her bottom.
Giggling lightly, Francesca pressed a kiss to her nose and continued to hold her by the waist.
Smiling broadly, Victoria put her hands around the other's neck and put her lips together.
Greedily Francesca leaned deeper into the kiss but Victoria interrupted again before leaning close to Francesca's ear and whispering softly into it.
"I think your fried eggs are burning."
It took Francesca a little while to realise what she wanted her to do, but she seemed to shift gears and quickly pushed the breakfast off the plate.
A slightly burnt smell mingled with the cool breeze that drifted into the house through the windows and swept aside the light curtains.
Suddenly, a soft humming noise mingled with the music that was still playing, which became louder and louder from time to time.
The two girls looked at each other and knew exactly who it was.
Laughing, Victoria jumped off the bar and ran, closely followed by Francesca, to the front door, which she tore open with a flourish.

A somewhat rickety black Golf was parked in front of it, from which three figures jumped out and ran towards them.
Victoria immediately pounced on her boys and gave them all a good cuddle.
Francesca, who was leaning against the doorframe, watched the warm reunion with a soft smile on her lips.
But she didn't reckon with Thomas, Ethan and Damiano who already saw her as part of their family and also pulled her into a big hug.
Laughing, Francesca greeted them and invited them into the house, where she put three more plates on the table.
The band looked greedily at the pile of delicious smelling food that was served to them.

While they all ate, Francesca also explained her plan to the boys, who listened attentively.
After less than two seconds, all three were in favour and nodded eagerly to express their approval.
Smiling with satisfaction, Francesca leaned back in her chair and looked at her new charges.
Her heart blossomed, for at last she could really do what she had always wanted.

It was close to one in the afternoon when all five were lying by Francesca's pool.
Ice cubes clinked in their glasses, floating in the finest gin mixed with fresh cranberry juice.
Their skin sizzling in the heat of the sun, Damiano and Victoria jumped up at the same time.
Laughing, realising they had the same thought, they raced to the refreshing water into which they jumped full tilt, leaving a huge ripple on the others.
The others ignored their childish behaviour and continued to tan.
While Damiano and Vic continued to splash in the water, Thomas took a noisy sip of his cocktail.
,,You've really thought about us?" he asked, addressing Francisca.
"Plenty, and since I wouldn't want to miss you four slobs out of my life, I thought the job as your manager was quite suitable," Francesca explained as she slid her sunglasses onto her head and watched the two water rats.
,,Awww, you're so cute!" Ethan said in a disguised voice, making Thomas and France laugh.

,,What are you laughing at?" asked Victoria, who had just come out of the water and pulled a towel out from under Thomas' head.
He protested briefly, but quickly grabbed another and lay back down.
Francesca turned to her to explain, but seemed to have forgotten how to speak for a moment.
Victoria's body shone wetly in the sun and the skimpy white bikini didn't leave much room for fantasy.
Of course, France had seen Victoria naked before, but it was a feast for the eyes every time, like a little dream come true.
Victoria looked at her, but bit her lower lip when she noticed the wandering gaze on her body.
Francesca was still wearing shorts and a shirt, but before she could stop it Victoria just slipped it off.
"Aren't you warm?"
Francesca didn't seem to grasp it directly ( she seems to be hard of comprehension at the sight of Victoria) ,but when she did her cheeks blushed heavily.

Slowly a perverse grin crept onto her lips as she noticed Victoria burying her face in her hands in shame.
To provoke her, Francesca slowly took hold of the fabric of her shirt and pulled it over her head, as Victoria thought only the boys could do. (hopefully ya'll are understand how i mean)
Neatly folding it, she watched Vic's reaction as she carefully removed her hands from her face.
Still grinning, she also took off her pants, not giving a shit that the rest was still there.
Slightly stiff-faced, she threw her trousers into a corner and smiled at Vic, who bit her lower lip.
A clearing of the throat interrupted the mating behaviour of the two felines, who now turned around.
There stood Damiano, behind Thomas and Ethan, who were sitting on their couches and all three looked at them, shaking their heads but grinning.
"Get a room!" they shouted in chorus.
Grinning, Francesca looked at Victoria and slowly walked towards her.
"No thanks, we'll take the pool!" Francesca yelled back and before Victoria could realise it, two warm hands grabbed her around the waist and lifted her up.

The cold water enveloped her with a splash and she waved wildly.
But the two big hands still grasped her and pulled her carefully but surely back up.
Coughing, Vic broke through the surface of the water and looked directly at a mocha-coloured breast covered by a dark blue bikini top.
Outraged, Vic wanted to punch the taller one, but her hand was intercepted and pinned to her back.
"Nanana my little one, not so wild!" a voice murmured in her ear and a shiver ran down her spine.
She felt her legs close in reflex as her little flower wanted more than just a shiver down her spine.
A childish "BÄÄHHH" from her band mates brought her out of her daydreams and made her laugh.

~~~~1238words~~~~