Diary 40

Since Juk-Yeon's called his attorney, Kai has to deal with the stress. While Naeun was still trying to convince Jennie to accept her offer. It was no good.

"My client would ever do this. He was on his medication."

"You mean, he has a mental illness and takes pills? Sir, we have enough evidence of his crimes. There is no way to prove him innocent." Kai said.

"If he's on his pill, this would had never happened."

"I'm sorry. But I think we're done. Juk-Yeon will have to be judged by court." Kai said.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Ms. Kim, please tell us why you decided to join Mr. Song?" The judge asked Jennie.

Jennie hesitated. She thought about Naeun's offer the last two days. She took a glance at Naeun, looking for an opportunity, but Naeun just stared at her back.

"Speak up, Ms. Kim." the judge said.

"I...I was forced to help him." she said.

The jury gasped out of shock.

"He made a deal with me. He said, if I want Kim Jongin to be mine. I had to help him. I loved Jongin so much but he doesn't have the same feelings for me." Jennie said.

Juk-Yeon balled his fist because he was angry. He thought Jennie wouldn't tell.

"Ms. Kim. So you're telling me that you did this out of love?" the judge asked.

Jennie cried softly. "Yes."

"THAT'S A LIE! THERE WAS NO DEAL!" Juk-Yeon shouted as he got up.

Kai and Daehyun got of hold him and held him tightly.

"Settle down, Mr. Song. If you want this case cleared, I suggest you to keep your mouth shut." the judge said.

Kai and Daehyun pushed Juk-Yeon to sit back on his seat.

"Ms. Kim, you may step down."

Jennie went back to her seat and sat down by her father.

"I call Ms. Son to the stand!" Juk-Yeon's lawyer called.

Naeun stepped up and sat down next to the judge.

"Ms. Son. Where were you going that night? The day you were kidnapped?"

"I finished my shift at work and went straight home." Naeun replied.

"And you didn't see anything that night?"

"No, but---"

"No, questions further, your honor. You see, Ms. Son didn't see anyone like my client because it was dark and---"

"That night was very dark. And how I was kidnapped was because my mouth covered by a cloth that smells. I knocked out." Naeun interrupted.

"But did you see who did it?"

"No, not----"

"No further questions, your honor---"

"Not until my blind fold came off and my own eyes saw Song Juk-Yeon." Naeun said.

The jury gasped again.

"How exactly? It was dark." the lawyer said.

Naeun smirked. "I was taken to the basement of a warehouse. Juk-Yeon drugged me so I can have intercourse with him. That's enough evidence for the police to observe."

The lawyer was about to reply back but the judge interrupted him.

"You may step down, Ms. Naeun."

She nodded and went back. The lawyer was speechless.

"Anyone you want to call on? If not, I'll like the chief police to show me more evidence." the judge said.

"No...your honor."

Kai came up to the judge and gave him the picture of the warehouse and girls who were kidnapped.

"When we got to the warehouse, it smelled really bad. When we found the girls, they were in a bad shape. And I know those girls because they went to the same High School with me and my fiance, Son Naeun. We also got the girls tested. We found out that they were raped, sexually abused and their system showed Herion." Kai said.

"I OBJECT, YOUR HONOR!" Juk-Yeon's lawyer exclaimed.

"Silence! One more word, you're out. Continue, Chief." the judge said.

"The other girls were on Herion, which the defendant (Juk-Yeon) injected while Ms. Son was drugged on Aphrodisiac mixed with Marijuana. As we come to the conclusion....the defendant is guilty. Why? because we went to his doctor before court day and he has a mental illness. He's also psychotic that's why didn't take his pill for his health. He's also diagnosis of being delusional. Thinking Ms. Son would have intercourse with him." Kai said.

"I OBJECT YOUR HONOR! MY CLIENT--"

"Silence!!!!" the judged exclaimed.

"I'll let the jury to decide. And I'll see who's right or wrong. Take 5." the judge said.

~ 5 minutes later~
The Judge and the jury came back and the court continued.

"Your honor, we have decided for Song Juk-Yeon's case." The jury said.

"Speak." The judge said.

"We all have agreed to the case. The police have enough evidence for Song Juk-Yeon...Gulity."

"I sentence you 30 years in prison. Case closed." The judge said.

Naeun sighed out of relieve and the court is now over.