Diary 17

"You Guys haven't seen Kai right?" Baekhyun asked.

"No. He hasn't been in school for 2 days now. That's not like him." DO replied.

"Professor Shim is worried about him too." Chanyeol said.

"He teaches criminal Justice class right?" Baekhyun asked again.

"Yeah." Sehun replied.
"I think he's stressed out."

The door suddenly opened, making the boys surprised.

"Suho?"

He smiled at them.

"Long time no see. How's everything?"

"Everything is alright. But it's just..."

"Kai is not at school again." DO said.

Suho chuckled at that, cause he knew.

"I know he's not in school." he said.

"Can you tell us what's going on?" Chanyeol asked.

Suho sighed as he rub in fingers between his eyes.

"He had an argument with Dad. He changed his major to criminal justice."

"I thought he was next to inherit the company with you?" Baekhyun asked.

"When he first started training, I've been watching him and I can tell he's not interested. I'm not upset at him about it." Suho replied.

"Since when he's taking a criminal justice class?" Sehun asked.

"I'm not sure. But it's up to Kai to tell us." DO replied.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Naeun was at the library as usual, looking for a medical book. She was about to pull out the book until....she finally saw....

"Criminal Justice is not easy Kai. But I'm glad you're passing." said Professor Kim.

"I've been studying and it's thanks to you though. For teaching me." Kai said.

Kai has been taking a criminal justice class? Naeun thought.

"A lot of students never pass the advanced test like you do. But all I got to say is....Good job. You deserve a pat on your back." Professor Kim chuckled.

Kai just smiled at him.

After Kai and Professor Kim are done talking, Naeun walked out of her hiding spot, but Kai didn't notice her....yet.

Kai just walked out of the library. Naeun sighed out of relief.

She decided to go to the nursing room and started to get the exam room cleaned up.

"Naeun."

She turned around and it was....

"Taemin. What are you doing here?" She asked.
"Just making sure you're alright." He replied as he sat on a stool.

"I'm alright. Why would you ask that?" Naeun asked.

Taemin suddenly held her hand and stroke it.

"I'm just worried about you as a friend, you know." He said.
"Thanks for worrying about me. But I'm fine. I'm just nervous about the clinic I'm going to. That's all." Naeun said.

Taemin looked at her very carefully.
"When I look at you Naeun. There's something else that you're worried about."

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

Taemin sighed and held her hand gently again.

"You're worried about Kai, right?" He asked.

Naeun gulped and nodded. "Kind of."
"He's doing fine, just to let you know."

Naeun sighed out of relief. "Taemin, is it true Kai is not inheriting the company after he graduates?"

"That's what I heard. But it's his choice." He replied.

"But I kind of overheard something." Naeun said.

"What is it that you hear?" Taemin asked.

"Well, I was in the library looking for a medical book and overheard Kai talking to Professor Kim. Kai is taking a criminal justice class." Naeun replied.

Taemin got into thinking about that. He kind of knew Kai was more interested in it.

"I know it's rude to overhear something that's not my business but....I haven't seen him for weeks now. Graduation is near the corner." Naeun said.

"I knew Kai would change his major." Taemin said.

"Do you know why Taemin?" She asked.
"I do. But I think you should ask him and find out on your own. He told me first because he trust me more than any body." Taemin replied.

Naeun just sighed. "I guess I can ask when I have the chance."

"Anyway, you have my number. You can text me whenever you need someone to talk to. That includes Krystal and Bomi." Taemin said as he smiled.

Naeun smiled at Taemin and nod her head.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
After Taemin was done talking with Naeun, he walked out of the room and let the door closed behind him.

"I saw you were talking to her."
"I knew you were listening to our conversation." Taemin said.

The person was about to walk away but...

"Aren't you going to say anything to her? She's worried about you, you know?" Taemin asked.

The person didn't reply back.

"Naeun knows her place and doesn't like getting into others business and she overheard you and Professor Kim talking in the library." Taemin added.

"And..."

"She wants to talk to you but I figured you're trying to avoid you for no reason." Taemin said.

"I'm not avoiding her at all."

"If you're not avoiding her then what are you thinking of hurting her in the future? Graduation is around the corner and she miss talking to you like old times." Taemin said

The person sighed as he rubbed between his eyes.

"Kai, talk to her before graduation starts. It's around the corner." Taemin said.

Kai sighed. "Arasso."

Taemin sighed and was about to walk away but Kai stopped him.

"Do you have her number?" He asked.
"Yeah. I'll text you the number." He replied.

Kai nodded and left.

Taemin sighed again as he ruffled his hair. "Man, he's confusing these days."