Diary 21

Dear Diary,
I don't know what to say on this nice morning day. It's the weekend and there's nothing to do. Dad is at work, Mom is resting right now, since she's off today at work. Daehyun Oppa and Ye-Jun are hanging out. As for me, well...molla. Anyways, this is all I have to write for today.
Bye now.

Naeun sighed and as closed her diary and put it away where it belongs.

It's been only 3 days since Kai visited and Naeun couldn't stop thinking why he was acting strange that night.

*Ring Ring*

Naeun looked on her cellphone to see who the caller.

She smiled and picked up the call.
"Annyeong, Bomi! I haven't heard from you! How are you?"

Bomi giggled through the phone. "I'm okay. My dad's company suddenly got busy."

"That's good right? The busy it gets, the more money you make." Naeun said. Which she does have a good point.

"Yeah, you got a point there." Bomi said.

Which made Naeun giggled.

"How are you by the way?" Bomi asked.

"I'm doing okay. Work has been busy here and there." Naeun replied.

"I heard Dr. Zhang is pretty hot." Bomi said.

"Well, I actually have to agree with you. He is pretty hot when he smiles. Did I mentioned he has dimples when he smile." Naeun said.

"Ooh, you know I love guys with dimples." Bomi giggled

"I'll let you go, Bomi. I have to go somewhere." Naeun said.

"Okay, See ya!"

With that, they both hang up. Naeun got herself ready and went out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, at the police station. Kai was doing his training until he heard some rumors going around.

"Did you hear? Nurses from hospitals around Korea are going missing."

"I heard. Some of these Nurses are good looking."

Kai sat down and started to work with his biceps, but he continued listening.

"That not all. Chief hired a female. She's the daughter of Kim Jiwon, who owns 10 hotels and 20 restaurants."

"Why would Chief hire a person like that?"

"Because she studies criminal justice in school."

Daehyun walked by and saw the boys talking in a circle. He sighed and walked up to them.

"Yah! Aren't you all supposed to be training?" he asked.

The guys filed a line and stood up straight.

"Sorry Captain, we were distracted."

"Distracted?" he asked.

"We heard the rumors and the new female companion, sir."

Daehyun looked at them and sighed.

"The rumors are true, but leave it to the experts. You all are still beginners. As for the new female companion....she starts today with you guys. Now I suggest you all start your training. Understand?"

"Yes, sir." They went to their training.

Kai on the other hand has done most of them and start to get up.