Diary 42

Naeun woke up as she stretches her arms and turned to her side and saw Kai.

He was sleeping very peacefully. She then remembered last night. They had a wild sexy time.

Naeun blushed and gently pulled the blanket to cover her embarrassing moment.

Kai slowly opened his eyes and rubbed them. He smiled and as he saw Naeun was under the blanket.

He pulled the blanket and saw her cheeks were red.

"What are you doing? Under the blanket?" He asked.

"Nothing." She replied.
Kai smirked. "I don't mind for round 3."

Naeun quickly got up. "Kai!"
Kai chuckled and held her slim waist. "I was kidding. Anyway, I want to take you somewhere."

"Where?" she asked.

"It's a surprise." Kai replied.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Kai and Naeun drove for a while and all of a sudden, she recognized a place she wanted to go in a long time.

"Han River Bridge?"
"Your favorite place, right?" Kai asked.

"Yeah, but how—-"

"Your brother told me it's your favorite place to go out. I decided to make it special. Just the two of us as a couple." Kai said.

Naeun blushed as her cheeks went pink.

As they make their way to the Han River Bridge, Naeun glanced at the beautiful view.

"It's just like I remembered." She mumbled.
"Naeun, come here!" Kai said. She turned around and saw Kai, setting up a picnic.

"What's this for? I thought we're—"
"I told you. I'm making this special for us. We're enjoying the view here." Kai said.

Again, Naeun was speechless. She smiled and sat down with Kai.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The next day, Naeun is with her future mother-in-law to discuss about the wedding plans.

"How about the center piece? You want candles in the center or flowers?"

"Flowers would be perfect, Mom." Naeun replied.

Mrs. Kim smiled and looked for more examples.

"Anyway, did you make an appointment for your dress fitting?"

"Yes. It's on Saturday."

"That's good. I'll be there with your mother."

Naeun smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Wahhh, Our Kai is getting married." Baekhyun said.

"To think that Naeun and Kai would ended up together." Chanyeol said.

"Didn't they have feelings each other since the beginning of high school?" DO asked.

"It's so obvious." Sehun said.

"Guys, would you all stop teasing me? It's embarrassing me." Kai said.

"Sorry, bro." Chanyeol said.

"You guys teased Chen too, but why tease me as well?" Kai asked.

"Well...Chen is...different. You're just easy to tease." DO replied.

"Yah!"

All the guys laughed and enjoying the fun times with Kai. Even sharing memories when they're in grade school and high school.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Naeun came home and started to put her pajamas on. She then went to the kitchen and got her tea ready. She then headed to the living room and opened her diary with a pen on her hand.

Dear Diary,

It's been awhile. No, it hasn't been awhile. It's been months.

Sorry for not writing anything since the case.

I feel safe now. With the man I love since high school. I never thought that I could end up with Kai.

I'm curious though, does he have the same feelings for me?

"I'm home!"

Naeun put her pen and her diary down as she looked at Kai, coming in.

"Welcome home." She said.

Kai smiled and sat next to her.
"You want some tea?" She asked.
"Sure. That will be great."

Naeun got up and went to get tea while Kai sat on the couch. He noticed her diary was opened. He couldn't help but look at a sentence that caught his attention.

I'm curious though, does he have the same feelings for me?

Kai smiled and wrote something in there. Something that everyone would know.

"Here's your tea." Naeun said and sat next to him.

"Thanks." Kai said and drank the tea.
"The tea sure does warm you up." He added.
"Sure does." Naeun said and took a sip.

Kai turned on the tv and watched. Naeun went back with her diary and noticed it.

Naeun, I do have the same feelings. Since the beginning of high school or when I came back from the states. I love you.

Naeun smiled and blushed at the same time.
She then sat closer to him and kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you." She said.
"I love you too." Kai said and kissed her on the forehead.